NUHM Telangana Recruitment 2016 Notification is released to fill 828 Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, ANM and Other Posts in Telangana. Candidates who want to apply for Telangana National Urban Health Mission recruitment should apply on or before 18th May 2016. Check the Telangana NUHM Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
NUHM Telangana Recruitment 2016 Notification
National Urban Health Mission of Telangana published an official notification on 4th May 2016. Total 828 Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife and Other Jobs are released under this NUHM Notification. Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Telangana can use this good opportunity. Telangana National Urban Health Mission is inviting the Applications in Offline Mode Only. No other modes of applications are accepted by Telangana NUHM Board. The Starting date for the receipt of Applications is 6th May 2016.
NUHM is a submission of National Health Mission. NHM was launched in April 2005. National Urban Health Mission was approved by the cabinet on 1st May 2016. NUHM wants to meet the Health Care needs of Urban Population. It mainly focuses on Public health thrust on sanitation, clean drinking water, vector control, etc. The main aim of National Urban Health Mission is to provide essential primary health care services and reducing their out of pocket expenses for treatment. Telangana NUHM releases employment notifications every year to provide the career opportunities to the talented and eligible candidates.
Candidates who want to apply for NUHM Telangana Recruitment should download the Application Form from Official Website www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in. Please read the complete notification before applying for Telangana NUHM Jobs. NUHM Application Forms are available from 4th May 2016. The last date for the receipt of application forms is 18th May 2016. The complete information regarding NUHM Telangana Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Etc is mentioned below.
Telangana NUHM Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name Of the Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|5||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)||276|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana National Urban Health Mission Recruitment
Age Limit for Telangana NUHM Staff Nurse Recruitment
Aspirants who want to apply for NUHM Telangana ANM Jobs should satisfy the age criteria as on 1st July 2015. The age details are given below.
- Medical Officer: 18-40 Years.
- Staff Nurse, ANM: 18-36 Years.
- Pharmacist, Lab Technician: 18-39 Years.
Educational Qualification for Telangana NUHM Jobs
- Medical Officer: Should have done MBBS from a University which is recognized by Ap/ TS Medical Council.
- Staff Nurse: GNM/ B.Sc degree in Nursing or equivalent from a reputed University.
- Pharmacist: Should possess Intermediate and D Pharmacy Certificates from a recognized university.
- Lab Technician: Should have done intermediate and DMLT or B.Sc from a recognized university.
- ANM: Aspirants should have done SSC and 18 months MPHW(F) Training certificate recognized by AP/ TS Nursing and Midwives Council.
- Accountant: Candidates should possess B.Com and 2 Years Experience, Proficiency in Computers.
Telangana NUHM Recruitment 2016 Details
Name Of the Organization: Telangana National Urban Health Mission.
Official Website: www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
Total No. Of Posts: 828.
Name Of the Posts: Various.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Telangana.
Mode Of Application: Offline.
Selection Process: The process of selection is made by the Written Examination conducted by Telangana National Urban Health Mission Recruitment Board.
|S.No||Name Of the Post||Salary|
|1||Medical Officer||Rs. 33000/- per month.|
|2||Staff Nurse||Rs. 14190/- per month.|
|3||Pharmacist||Rs. 10000/- per month.|
|4||Lab Technician||Rs. 9000/- per month.|
|5||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)||Rs. 10000/- per month.|
|6||Accountant||Rs. 10000/- per month.|
NUHM Telangana ANM Application Form
Aspirants who want to apply for NUHM Telangana Recruitment should download the Application Form from the Official Website www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in. The receipt of NUHM Application starts from 6th May 2016. The last date for receiving theApplication Forms is 18th May 2016. Applications which were received after 18th May 2016 will be rejected. So Candidates are advised to send their applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit Telangana Official Website www.hyderabad.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the Notification link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then click on Application form.
- Download the Application.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- Send that application to the following address.
Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department,
National Urban Health Mission (NUHM),
- Starting Date for the Receipt of Applications: 6th May 2016.
- Last Date for receiving the Application Forms: 18th May 2016.
- Display of Final Merit List and Selection List: 4th June 2016.
NUHM Telangana Exam Pattern
Candidates who applied for NUHM Telangana Recruitment should write the written Test conducted by National Urban Health Mission Recruitment Board. Written Examination consists of all Objective Type Questions. Total 100 Marks of which 90 Marks will be allocated based on their marks in written exam and 10 Marks will be awarded for the Age. If the Number of Applied Candidates is less NUHM selects the aspirants based on their Percentage in Academic Records.
Download Telangana National Urban Health Mission Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.