NSIC Recruitment 2016 notification has announced recently. The Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises has released a National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) notification for the recruitment of 15 Executive Assistant Posts on Contract Basis. Excellent news for candidates who are waiting for government jobs in India. Eligible Candidates can apply for this National Small Industries Recruitment through Online Mode by on or before the last date 15th November 2016. Graduate candidates who are looking for upcoming Latest Government Jobs updates can visit our website www.wingovejobs.com.
- 1 NSIC Recruitment 2016 | Apply 15 Executive Assistant Jobs
- 1.1 NSIC Recruitment 2016 Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 NSIC Executive Assistant Recruitment 2016 | Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NSIC Executive Assistant Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for NSIC Executive Assistant Recruitment
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying National Small Industries Corporation Executive Assistant Posts
NSIC Recruitment 2016 | Apply 15 Executive Assistant Jobs
National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC) has released an employment notification to fill 15 vacancies of Executive Assistant Posts. NSIC Limited is a PSU established by the Government of India. National Small Industries Corporation falls under the Ministry of Micro, Small Medium Enterprises of India. It also helps in Organizing the supply of raw materials like coal, steel, and other materials. Interested candidates check their eligibility before applying for this National Small Industry Corporation Recruitment. All the information about NSIC Executive Assistant Recruitment like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection process, How to Apply, etc. are mentioned below. Further details about NSIC Recruitment 2016, candidates should go through Official website www.nsic.co.in.
NSIC Recruitment 2016 Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Executive Assistant Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|General Category||07 Posts.|
|Other Backward Categories||06 Posts.|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||02 posts.|
NSIC Executive Assistant Recruitment 2016 | Overview
Organization Name: National Small Industries Corporation Limited
Name of the Post: Executive Assistant.
Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.nsic.co.in.
- General / OBC Category (For Men): Rs.200/-.
- SC / ST / Womwen Category: Rs.100/-.
Selection Process: Applicants who have applied for this NSIC Recruitment will be selected based on their performance in following rounds
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Pay Scale: Selected candidates in the NSIC recruitment 2016 will get Rs.19,360/- per month. Contenders will also get Rs.2,500/- per month for out carrying fields.
Eligibility Criteria for NSIC Executive Assistant Jobs
Candidates must have completed Graduate Degree in recognized University and having year Certificate / Diploma course in Computers.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years.
Important Dates for NSIC Executive Assistant Recruitment
- Online Application Commencement: Available Now.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 15th November 2016.
Procedure for Applying National Small Industries Corporation Executive Assistant Posts
- Applicants must visit the Official website www.nsic.co.in.
- Next, Click on the Executive Assistant Job Link.
- Download the Application form and read carefully.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Next, Upload recent scanned passport size Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- Download the Application form.
- Finally, Attach all the required documents to the application form and send it to the below-mentioned address.
Deputy General Manager – Human Resources,
The National Small Industries Corporation Limite,
Okhla Industrial Estate,
New Delhi – 110020.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
287 total views, 1 views today