NPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016 notification is released to fill 72 vacant jobs for Teaching and NonTeaching posts. Nagaland PSC Recruitment notification is recently published in the month of June 20, 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline on or before 14th July 2016 through the official website www.npsc.co.in. Applicants can check the Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 notification and apply for Asst Professor, Lecturer under DIETS, Post Graduation Teacher and other various jobs. Aspirants who are looking for the Government Jobs in Nagaland can utilize this good opportunity. NPSC Teacher recruitment 2016 notification is released under the Advertisement No: NPSC-1/2016. This is an excellent opportunity to the candidates who have completed Master’s Degree, and Post Graduation can apply for NPSC Teaching Jobs.
Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016
Nagaland Public Service Commission has issued a notification for filling of 72 Research Associate, Asst Professor, TRA under SCERT, Lecturer, and Post Graduate Teacher jobs. Aspirants who are searching for latest Government job vacancy in Nagaland have to check PSC Nagaland Recruitment 2016 notification. Applications in prescribed format are invited from interested local candidates to fill the given posts on the regular basis by the NPSC Teacher Recruitment. Candidates can apply through offline for NPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date through the official website. The official notification for NPSC Teacher Recruitment has been uploaded. Once check the notification before applying for Public Service Commission Recruitment, Government of Nagaland. Candidates can also check the other details like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Procedure, which are provided below.
About Nagaland Public Service Commission
Articles 315 to 323 the Constitution of India provides for the establishment of PSC for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State. The same set of Articles (i.e., 315 to 323 in Part XIV) of the Constitution also deals with the composition, appointment, and removal of members, power and functions and independence of a Public Service Commission. Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and for recruitment to state services and advise the governor on disciplinary matters. Every annual year a notification is released by NPSC Recruitment Board to recruit no. of people for various posts all over the state.
NPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Professor (Maths)||01|
|2.||Assistant Professor (Physics)||04|
|3.||Assistant Professor ( Chemistry/ Biology/ Physics)||01|
|4.||Research Associate (Chemistry)||01|
|5.||Research Associate (Functional English)||01|
|6.||Research Associate (Psychology)||01|
|7.||Lecturer under SCERT (Maths)||01|
|8.||Lecture under DIETS (English)||03|
|9.||Lecture under DIETS (Maths)||01|
|10.||Lecture under DIETS (Pol. Science)||01|
|11.||Lecture under DIETS (Psychology)||02|
|12.||Lecture under DIETS (Science)||04|
|13.||Lecture under DIETS (Sociology)||01|
|14.||TRA under SCERT (Education)||01|
|15.||TRA under SCERT (Linguistic)||01|
|16.||TRA under SCERT (Maths)||01|
|17.||TRA under SCERT (Physics)||01|
|18.||TRA under SCERT (Pol.Science)||01|
|21.||Post Graduation Teacher (Computer Sc.)||01|
|22.||Post Graduation Teacher (History)||08|
|23.||Post Graduation Teacher (English)||08|
|24.||Post Graduation Teacher (Maths)||05|
|25.||Post Graduation Teacher (Physics)||05|
|26.||Post Graduation Teacher (Pol.Science)||08|
|27.||Post Graduation Teacher (Tenyidie)||01|
Nagaland PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 – Job Details
Name of the Organisation: Nagaland Public Service Commission.
Advertisement No: NPSC-1/2016.
Total No. of Posts: 72.
Mode of Apply: Offline.
Job Location: Kohima (Nagaland).
Job Type: State Government.
Official Website: www.npsc.co.in.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- for all category candidates by Demand Draft in favor of The Secretary, NPSC. Or can also be submitted personally to the Commission’s Office only by cash.
Selection Process: Nagaland Public Service Commission Board will be listing the candidates by Written Examination, which is to be held in the 3rd week of August 2016 followed by the Personal Interview organized by NPSC Recruitment 2016.
Important Dates to Apply for Nagaland PSC Recruitment:
- Starting date of applying: 20/06/2016.
- Last date for submission of application form: 14/07/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland Public Service Commission
Age Limit: Applicants should have an age
- Minimum of 21 years and Maximum of 30 years for General/ OBC Candidates.
- Minimum of 21 years and Maximum of 35 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should possess minimum Master’s Degree with 55% marks with qualify (NET) UGC/SLET/SET.
- Lecturer: Aspirants must complete Master’s degree in Botany or Zoology or Chemistry or Mathematics or Physics with BEd or Masters Degree in English or Political Science with BEd.
- Post Graduation Teacher (PGT): Candidates should possess minimum PG 2nd Class Degree from a recognized university on the relevant subject with minimum 50% marks with BEd.
- Asst Professor: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with AGP Rs. 6,000/- per month.
- Research Associate/ Lecturer: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with GP Rs. 5,400/- per month.
- TRA under SCERT/ PG Teacher: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with GP Rs. 4,600/- per month.
Public Service Commission Application Form
The application form is available for Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 on the official page or direct link which is given below. Applicants who are interested and eligible in apply for Nagaland Teaching jobs can apply offline through the official website www.npsc.co.in. The duly filled application form should reach to Public Service Commission, Government of Nagaland on or before 14th July 2016.
How to Apply for Nagaland PSC Teacher Recruitment
- Applicant must visit the official website www.npsc.co.in.
- Read the notification carefully before applying offline.
- Fill the application form without making mistakes.
- Attach the required documents along with the application form.
- Send the duly filled application form to the given address on or before the last date.
Documents Required along with Application Form:
- Attested copies of all Education Qualification.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- One passport size photograph.
- Application Fee Receipt.
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.