NPL Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued through an Advertisement No.: Rectt./02/2016 in the month of November. National Physical Laboratory (NPL) under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) has published this notification to fill the 21 Scientist and Technical Assistant Vacancies. Job Hunters who want to start their career in the Central Government Sector can check this NPL Central Government Jobs. NPL invited online application from interested, young Indian researchers having excellent academic record. Eligible candidates can fill the application form in between 17th December 2016 to 17th January 2017. Aspirants those who are searching for the Latest Recruitment updates can check this Latest Employment News Tab in our blog wingovtjobs.com
- 1 NPL Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 NPL Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NPL Scientist, Technical Assistant Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 NPL Offline Application Form Process
NPL Recruitment 2017
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, NPL has decided to fill various vacancies of Scientist and Technical Assistant. Willing and Interested aspirants for NPL Jobs 2017 can read this page and apply by on or before the last date. Before going to apply for National Physical Laboratory Notification 2017 Eligibility Details, should go through this article. For more information regarding the NPL Scientist Recruitment 2017, aspirants should refer the official blog www.nplindia.org
NPL Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Scientist and Technical Assistant Posts.
No of Vacancies – 21 Posts.
Available Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Notification 2017 – Details
Name of the Organization: National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
Post Name: Scientist and Technical Assistant Posts.
No of Posts: 21 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Indian
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.nplindia.org
Application Fee – Aspirants who are willing to apply for NPL Recruitment 2017 must deposit Rs. 100/-DD in favor “Nationalized bank in favor “Director National Physical Laboratory” payable at New Delhi.
Selection Process – National Physical Laboratory (NPL) will recruit applicants based on their performance in the below selection rounds.
- Written Test
Salary Details – Aspirants who got selected for the NPL Scientist, Technical Assistant Jobs will get consolidated basic pay scale per month as below.
- Scientist: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with the GP Rs. 6,600/-.
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with the GP Rs. 4,200/-.
Eligibility Criteria for NPL Scientist, Technical Assistant Jobs
Required Eligibility Criteria of NPL Notification Jobs has provided below. Aspirants should possess Education Qualification and Age Limit.
- Scientist Posts: Applicants should possess the M.E/ M. Tech in relevant discipline / Ph.D. submitted in the relevant discipline.
- Technical Assistant Posts: Candidates must possess the 1st class Diploma in related Engineering/ Tech. of at least three years full time duration or at least two years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/ field.
Post Wise Maximum Age of the candidate for NPL Recruitment 2017 has given below.
- Scientist Posts: 32 Years.
- Technical Assistant Posts: 28 Years.
Important Dates for National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form – 17th December 2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 17th January 2017
- Last Date of receipt of Print-out of Submitted Application: 05:30 PM, 24th January 2017
NPL Offline Application Form Process
- Open the NPL official blog www.nplindia.org
- Check for National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Notification Link.
- Read the notification instructions to know eligibility information.
- Click on Online Application Link and Download it.
- Fill the form with necessary details as per the notification instructions.
- Pay the required category wise application fee.
- Submit the filled application form without mistakes.
- Download and take a printout of the form for reference purpose.
- Post the duly filled application form along with documents to the below address.
National Physical Laboratory,
Dr.K.S. Krishnan Marg,
New Delhi –110012”.
For Reference please check : http://www.govrecruitment.com/central-government-jobs
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
278 total views, 3 views today