NPCIL Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016 Notification has released recently on 26th October 2016. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued an official advt for 56 Assistant Grade-1 and Steno Grade-1 vacancies. Competitors who are waiting for Govt Jobs in TN can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2016 through Offline. The NPCIL Assistant Steno Application Forms strat from 26th October 2016 to 31st December 2016. To get information regarding Latest Government Jobs updates, applicants need to check our website regularly.
- 1 NPCIL Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 NPCIL Recruitment 2016 | 56 Assistant Grade-1 and Steno Grade-1 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 NPCIL Kudankulam Recruitment 2016 | Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Kudankulam Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Pay Scale for KKNPP Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 NOCIL Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016 Application Process
NPCIL Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016
The NPCIL has invited applications to fill up 56 vacancies. Interested job seekers who are going to apply for NPCIL Steno Grade-1 Recruitment 2016 may also refer the NPCIL official website www.npcil.nic.in for more updates. The Complete details of NPCIL Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016 like Selection Criteria, Educational Qualification, and How to apply, etc., are discussed below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 | 56 Assistant Grade-1 and Steno Grade-1 Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 56 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Assistant Grade-1 and Steno Grade-1 Jobs.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.no||Name of Post||Total No of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Grade.1 (Human Resources)||16 Posts|
|2||Assistant Grade.1 (Finance & Accounts)||08 Posts|
|3||Assistant Grade.1 (Contracts & Materials Management)||16 Posts|
|4||Steno Grade. 1||16 Posts|
NPCIL Kudankulam Recruitment 2016 | Overview
Name of the Organisation: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Name of the Post: Assistant Grade-1 and Steno Grade-1 Posts
No of Posts: 56 Vacancies.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in.
Work Location: Kudankulam, Tamil Nadu.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Application Fee for NPCIL Tirunelveli Recruitment 2016
Job seekers need to pay the examination fee as per the TN Govt rules while applying for the NPCIL Recruitment 2016.
Selection Process for Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project Recruitment 2016
NPCIL selects the Job hunters who have already applied for NPCIL Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016 based on the performance in
Assistant Grade-1: Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test, Typing Test on PC.
Steno Grade-1: Written Examination, Computer Proficiency Test, Typing Test on PC, and Stenography Test.
Important Dates of NPCIL Kunndankulam Recruitment 2016
- Starting date for Submission of NPCIL Asst Grade-1 Application form: 26.10.2016.
- Last date for the Submission of NPCIL Steno Grade-1 Application form: 31.12.2016.
- Date of NPCIL Kudankulam Written Exam: Jan/ Feb 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Kudankulam Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016
Competitors must check their EligibilityConditions like Education qualification and Age Limit Details before going to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016.
Educational Qualification for NPCIL Kudankulam Steno Grade-1 Recruitment 2016
➡ For Assistant Grade-1: Applicants must possess
- Human Resource: Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts.
- For others: Graduation in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics and Commerce.
➡ For Stenographer Grade-1: Aspirants must have completed Graduation degree.
Age Limit for NPCIL Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016
Applicants who have the Age limit of 21 Years to 28 Years only eligible to apply for NPCIL Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016.
Pay Scale for KKNPP Recruitment 2016
Selected Candidates of NPCIL Tamilnadu Recruitment 2016 will get Pay band of Rs. 25,500/-.
NOCIL Assistant Grade-1 Recruitment 2016 Application Process
- Visit NPCIL official website www.npcil.nic.in.
- Search NPCIL Assistant & Steno Recruitment 2016 Application form.
- Download & Print the NPCIL TN Application Form Pdf.
- Fill required details in the mandatory fields of the application form.
- Paste the Photograph in a given space.
- Finally, Candidates send application form along with required certificates to the given address on or before 31/12/2016.
The Manager (Human Resource Management),
Tamil Nadu – 627 106.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
221 total views, 1 views today