NLU Assam Recruitment 2017 Notification has released recently. National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam has dispatched the recruitment notification for 42 Research, Teaching and Non Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for NLU Assam Vacancies through Offline. The Last date for submitting the NLUJAA Teaching Non Teaching Jobs application will be on 31st December 2016 and for Non Teaching Jobs will be on 26th December 2016. Job Hunters can refer our website www.wingovtjobs.com for Latest Employment News 2016 -17.
- 1 NLU Assam Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 National Law University (NLU) Assam Vacancy Details
- 1.2 NLUJA Assam Recrutiment Notification – Brief Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for NLUJA Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for NLUJA Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying Assam National Law University Posts
NLU Assam Recruitment 2017
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam has published this notification for filling up the various vacancies in NLU. Individuals who are waiting eagerly for latest Government Jobs in Assam can utilize this NLUJAA Non Teaching Recruitment 2016. Willing and eligible candidates can download the prescribed format of application form through official website www.nluassam.ac.in. Go through this page before applying for the NLU Assam Recruitment 2017.
National Law University (NLU) Assam Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Teaching, Research, & Non Teaching Posts.
No of Vacancies – 42 Posts.
NLU Assam Judicial Academy Avilable Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|NLUJAA Teaching Jobs|
|NLUJAA Research Posts|
|NLUJAA Non Teaching Jobs|
|9.||Assistant Registrar (Administration)||01|
|10.||Personal Secretary to Vice Chancellor and Registrar||02|
|18.||Guest House Caretaker||01|
NLUJA Assam Recrutiment Notification – Brief Details
Organization Name: National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam
Post Name: Teaching, Research, & Non Teaching Posts
No of Posts: 42 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Assam
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.nluassam.ac.in
Application Fee – Aspirants need to check the NLU Notification 2017 regarding application fee details.
Mode of Selection – NLUJAA will conduct below rounds to recruit young talented people.
- Academic Record.
- Research Performance.
- Demonstration Class.
- Interview Performance.
- Non Teaching Jobs: Written Test / Interview (Depending on Number of Application).
Pay Scale – Individuals who got selected for the NLUJAA Teaching, Research, & Non Teaching Posts will get below consolidated basic pay scale as per month.
- Professor: Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- with (PB-4) AGP of Rs. 10000/-.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- with (PB-4) AGP of Rs. 9000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with (PB-3) AGP of Rs. 6000/-.
- Library Assistant: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with GP of Rs. 2,900/-.
- Attendant: Rs. 4560/- to Rs. 15000/- with GP of Rs. 1,700/-.
Eligibility Criteria for NLUJA Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs
- Professor: Minimum ten years experience in post-graduate teaching, / research at a University/ National level institution, including guiding research experience at the doctoral level. Doctoral degree in Law.
- Associate Professor: Master’s degree in Law with 55% of marks or an equivalent grade. Minimum Eight years experience of teaching and research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University/ College or Accredited Research Institution.
- Refer NLUJAA Teaching Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 Notification for other post wise qualification requirements.
Aspirants should go through the NLU Recruitment Advertisement for Age Limit details.
Important Dates for NLUJA Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2017
- NLU Assam Advertisement Published Date – 9th December 2016
- Last Date for Applying NLUJAA Teaching Jobs – 31st December 2016
- Closing Date for Applying NLUJAA Non Teaching Jobs – 26th December 2016
Procedure for Applying Assam National Law University Posts
- Initially, open the official website www.nluassam.ac.in
- Download the NLUJAA Teaching Non Teaching Jobs Notification given below.
- Read the notification for requirements and eligibility details.
- After verifying eligibility, apply for NLU Assam Recruitment 2016.
- Download and Fill the application through provided link.
- Send the form along with documents required to below postal address.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
295 total views, 1 views today