NIT Uttarakhand Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available here. Candidates can check the National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Syllabus for Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Multitasking, Junior Assistant, Superintendent & other Posts. A direct link is given below for downloading the NIT Previous Papers Pdf.
- 1 NIT Uttarakhand Technician Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Details about NIT Uttarakhand Technical Junior Assistant Syllabus 2016
- 1.2 National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Exam Pattern @ nituk.ac.in
- 1.3 NIT Uttarakhand Syllabus Pdf 2016
NIT Uttarakhand Technician Syllabus 2016
The selection process for the NIT Uttarakhand Exam 2016 consists of Trade Test, Written Test & Interview. The candidates first will be selected based on the Trade Test. Those who get qualified in the Trade test are only eligible to appear for the Written Test. Candidates who secure minimum 40% Marks in the Written Test only will be allowed to go for further selection process i.e. Interview. Aspirants who have applied for the NIT Uttarakhand Exam 2016 will be searching for the NIT Uttarakhand Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern for all the posts that were released. We have given the complete & best information regarding Stenographer, Multitasking, Technician, Jr Assistant Syllabus below. Make sure you prepare well for the exam with the help of our NIT Uttarakhand Technician Syllabus & score good marks in the exam. Below we have enclosed some steps for downloading NIT Previous Papers. Use the direct link given to download the papers and use them for your practice purpose.
Details about NIT Uttarakhand Technical Junior Assistant Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand.
No of Posts: 23 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
Job Location: Uttarakhand.
Official Website: www.nituk.ac.in
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Exam Pattern @ nituk.ac.in
- The selection process consists of Trade Test/Written Test/Personal Interview.
- Only those candidates who are successful in the Trade Test shall be shortlisted for Written Test & those who score minimum 40% marks in the Written Test shall be eligible for further selection.
- The Written Test for all posts shall be conducted for One Hour, and the examination shall be based on the topics as mentioned below against the names of posts:
NIT Uttarakhand Syllabus Pdf 2016
National Institute of Technology Uttarakhand Syllabus for Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Multitasking, Technician, Junior Assistant, Superintendent, etc is provided for the following subjects.
- General Knowledge.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
NIT General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Economic Scene.
- Current Events.
- Indian Geography.
- Science & Technology.
- History – India.
- Books & Authors.
- General Science.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
NIT Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Power Systems.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics etc.
NIT Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Steel Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- PSC Structures.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Environmental Studies etc.
NIT Aptitude Syllabus
- HCF & LCM.
- Data Analysis.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Line Graphs.
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Trains.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Distance.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Boats & Streams.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
Download NIT Previous Year Question Papers
We have mentioned all the information regarding NIT Previous Papers here. Now you can follow the steps given below for checking the papers attached. We have given a direct link for your convenience. Make use of our guidelines to download NIT Uttarakhand Old Papers.
- Click on the link given below.
- Check the article.
- Download the Pdfs attached & save them for practice purpose.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
216 total views, 1 views today