NIFT Recruitment notification has been released to fill up the vacancies of various Administrative Posts on Contract/Deputation basis. National Institute of Fashion Technology invites applications from the Indian Nationals in the prescribed proforma for the recruitment of 20 Executive posts. The contenders looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these jobs. Job aspirants can get the NIFT Recruitment details like vacancies, eligibility, pay scale, etc. through our site. Also, the candidates will get the NIFT 2016 Recruitment details through the official website www.nift.ac.in. The closing date for NIFT Executive Posts Recruitment application receipt to the office is 21.10.2016.
NIFT, Delhi, invites the applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the opportunity of Executive Posts in the field of Fashion Technology on contract or Deputation basis. The candidates applying for the various posts of NIFT can check the recruitment details through our blog. However, the detailed Recruitment details are mentioned in the NIFT official notification on its official website www.nift.nic.in. The applicants shall fill the NIFT Application form in the prescribed format by downloading the format from the official website of NIFT. All the filled-in application forms must reach the NIFT office by 21.10.2016 up to 05:00 PM.
National Institute of Fashion Technology Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Fashion Technology.
Name of the Post: Various Executive Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 25 Posts.
Post wise Details:
- Campus Director: 04 Posts.
- Director (Finance & Accounts): 01 Posts.
- Project Engineer: 01 Posts.
- Registrar: 01 Posts.
- Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts): 07 Posts.
- Accounts Officer: 05 Posts.
- Vigilance Officer: 01 Post.
- Assistant Database Administrator: 01 Post.
- Software Engineer: 01 Post.
- Junior Software Engineers: 03 Posts.
Job Location: Across India.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Offline.
|Post Name||General/OBC Category||SC/ST Category|
|Campus Director, Director (Finance & Accounts) & Project Engineer||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-|
- Posts 1, 2 & 3: Rs.37,400 – 67,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.8,700/-.
- Registrar: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.7,600/-.
- Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts): Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6,600/-.
- Accounts Officer: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-.
- Vigilance Officer: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-.
- Assistant Database Administrator: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-.
- Software Engineer: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,600/-.
- Junior Software Engineers: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-.
Selection Mode: Personal Interview.
Official Website: www.nift.nic.in.
NIFT Executive Posts Recruitment E#ligibility Criteria
- For Appointment on Contract Basis: Maximum 55 Years.
- For Appointment on Deputation Basis: Maximum 56 Years.
|Name of the Post||Desired Qualification|
|Campus Director||Post Graduate Degree or equivalent|
|Director (Finance & Accounts)||
|Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||
|Vigilance Officer||Officers of the Central Govt Services holding regular analogous posts.|
|Assistant Database Administrator||M.E/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.(CS/IT).|
|Junior Software Engineers||BE/BCA/B.Tech/B.Sc.(CS/IT).|
Application Process for NIFT Recruitment
- Interested and eligible candidates shall visit the official website www.nift.ac.in and download the application format.
- Fill the prescribed application form.
- Attach self-attested documents regarding qualification, age, caste, and experience in addition to the demand draft of the application fee.
- Send the envelope with all testimonials with superscription “Application for the Post of__________” to the following address so that it reaches on or before 21.10.2016.
NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas,
Near Gulmohar Park,
Delhi – 110016.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
105 total views, 1 views today