National Fertilizers Limited has issued an advertisement for the candidates who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in NFL. The NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 notification has released for the 36 Management Trainee vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the National Fertilizers Ltd MT Jobs 2017 through online mode. No other way is available. Individuals can visit the official website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
- 1 NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 NFL Management Trainee Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 National Fertilizers Ltd MT Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by National Fertilizers Limited
- 1.5 Steps to Apply for National Fertilizers Limited MT Vacancies 2017
- 1.6 Download National Fertilizers Limited MT Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017
NFL MT online applications are available from 15th August 2017. Candidates should send the applications on or before the last date. end Date to submit the form is 06th September 2017. Check any govt job exam Syllabus on our web portal. For more details about the NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017, candidates can go through the below sections.
National Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)|
|Name of the Position||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||36 Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Type of the Job||State Government Jobs|
|Job Locaton||All over India|
|Start Date||15th August 2017|
|End Date||06th September 2017|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Personal Interview|
Application Fee for NFL MT (HR) Recruitment 2017
The candidates NFL MT (Marketing) Vacancies 2017 should pay the application fee as per the category. Check category wise fee details below.
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 735/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: No Fee
|Advertisement Released Date||14th August 2017|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||15th August 2017|
|End Date to Send the Applications||06th September 2017|
|Date of Examination||23rd September 2017|
Selection Process NFL MT (Marketing) Jobs 2017
The candidates who applied for the National Fertilizers Ltd MT Vacancies 2017 should attend for the following selection rounds conducted by the recruitment team of National Fertilizers Limited.
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview
NFL Management Trainee Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Number of Vacancies: 36 posts
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Management Trainee (HR): 12 Posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing): 24 Posts
National Fertilizers Ltd MT Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- Management Trainee (HR): The candidates should complete MBA/PG or Diploma from a reputed University/ College with minimum 60% marks.
- Management Trainee (Marketing): Aspirants should have M.Sc. (Agriculture) degree with minimum 60% marks from a well-known institute.
Candidates who want to apply for the NFL MT Jobs 2017 should not exceed more than the 29 years as per the government rules. Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category aspirants according to the organization norms.
Pay Scale Offered by National Fertilizers Limited
The candidates who got selected for the National Fertilizers Ltd MT jobs 2017 will get the salary of Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 40,500/- per month and some other allowances from the recruitment team of National Fertilizers Limited.
Steps to Apply for National Fertilizers Limited MT Vacancies 2017
- Candidates should open the official website of NFL, www.
- Now click on the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Search for the NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Download and read the NFL MT advertisement carefully.
- Know the eligibility details to apply for the NFL Jobs 2017.
- If eligible, candidates can open the online application form.
- Start filling the NFL MT form completely with the required details.
- Upload all the mandatory documents.
- Recheck the form once before the submission.
- Finally, click on ok button to complete the application procedure.