National eligibility cum entrance Test (NEET) 2017 Notification has issued. CBSE will conduct NEET Under Graduate Exam 2017 for the candidates who are looking to get admission in undergraduate medical courses offered by the medical colleges in the nation. The applicants who are interested can apply for the NEET UG Exam 2017 through Online / Offline. The Online Application Registrations will be available from 2nd Jan 2017. Candidates can get the more information about the NEET 2017 Entrance Exam from below sections.
- 1 NEET UG Exam 2017
- 1.1 National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2017 Notification – UG Exam Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for CBSE NEET Under Graduate Exam 2017
- 1.3 NEET Under Graduate Exam 2017 – Important Dates
- 1.4 Instructions to fill the NEET 2017 Online Application Form @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
NEET UG Exam 2017
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is previously known as AIPMT. The Central government has allowed the candidates to take the NEET Exam for Postgraduate and Undergraduate in eight languages. Through NEET 2017 Exam, it provides the admissions to the candidates in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all the government or private colleges. Candidates can check NEET Exam Dates, Application Form, age limit, qualification, etc. provided. For more information regarding the NEET UG Exam 2017 go through the official website.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2017 Notification – UG Exam Details
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Exam||National eligibility cum entrance Test (NEET)|
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Exam Category||National Level|
Courses Offered by NEET Exam 2017
- NEET UG – MBBS and BDS
- NEET PG – MS/MD/PG Diploma
Number of Seats Offered by CBSE for NEET UG 2017
- 52,305 seats for MBBS and BDS
- 23686 seats for MS/MD/PG Diploma
Application Fee for CBSE NEET Exam 2017
The applicants have to pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee can be paid through online (using debit/ credit card) or offline (using bank challan) mode. The application fees for different categories are as follows.
|Category||Application Fee (without late fee)||Application Fee (with late fee)*|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1400||Rs. 2800 (1400+1400)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 750||Rs. 2150 (750+1400)|
Selection Process for NEET UG 2017
Candidates will get the admissions in Medical / Dental colleges on the basis of NEET Rank 2017. Qualified candidates in NEET 2017 will have a duration courses as follows.
- MBBS Course: 4 1/2 years with one-year internship
- BDS Course: 4 years with one-year internship
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE NEET Under Graduate Exam 2017
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. NEET Exam will held for providing admissions to MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. NEET 2017 can write in 10 regional languages including English, Tamil, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Odia, Kannada and Telugu. Candidates who want to apply for NEET Exam should meet the below given eligibility criteria. Check below sections for more information regarding the NEET Under Graduate Exam 2017.
- Only Indian National Candidates and Overseas Citizen of India will be permitted to appear in the Test.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for all the candidates except for candidates belonging to Assam, Jammu & Kashmir & Meghalaya State.
- Candidates may attempt the exam only three times until cross the maximum age limit.
Required Eligibility Conditions for CBSE NEET Exam will be as follows
Education Qualification for NEET 2017
- Candidates should have passed 12th/Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria – Applicants must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
Age Limit for NEET Under Graduate Exam 2017
Candidates should possess age limit as given below to apply for NEET UG Exam 2017.
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Seats Reservation for NEET 2017 will be available for candidates based on category
|SC (Schedule Caste)||15%|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||3% seats (on horizontal basis)|
NEET Under Graduate Exam 2017 – Important Dates
|Opening of Online Application Form||31st January 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||1st March 2017 (till 12:00 midnight)|
|Closing Date to submit application fee||1st March 2017|
|NEET 2017 Admit Card will be available||15th April 2017|
|NEET Examination 2017||7th May 2017|
|Result||8th June 2017|
|Counselling||3rd week of June 2017|
|Second Round of Counselling||5th week of June 2017|
Documents Required To Apply for CBSE NEET UG 2017
- Valid Aadhaar card
- Recent colored passport size Photograph
- Personal, academic and address details
- Recent colored photo scan copy (size between 10KB to 100KB)
- Signature scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Right-hand index finger scan copy (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Debit/credit card or payment details
- Valid Email ID and password
Instructions to fill the NEET 2017 Online Application Form @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Aspirants log on to the Official Website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on related tab CBSE NEET UG Exam 2017.
- Check the NEET 2017 Notification pdf details.
- Download the NEET Exam 2017 Application Form.
- Fill the NEET application form with all required details.
- Submit CBSE NEET UG Application Form.
- Keep with you a copy of Application Form for further reference.
After the application form has filled completely, the applicants have to send the confirmation page along with other necessary documents at this address
The Assistant Secretary (NEET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra 2,
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266
192 total views, 4 views today