NDMC Senior Resident Syllabus 2016 along with the Exam Pattern are uploaded here. Applicants who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the NDMC Sr Resident Posts Recruitment 2016. Moreover, New Delhi Municipal Council is inviting the applications for the 13 vacancies of Senior Resident Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
- 1 NDMC Senior Resident Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 NDMC Sr Resident 2016 Recruitment Details
- 1.2 NDMC Sr Resident Posts Exam Pattern
- 1.3 NDMC Senior Resident Syllabus 2016
- 1.3.1 NDMC Sr Resident Syllabus – General English
- 1.3.2 New Delhi Municipal Council Exam Syllabus – Computer knowledge
- 1.3.3 NDMC Sr Resident Exam Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- 1.3.4 New Delhi NDMC Sr Resident Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- 1.3.5 NDMC Sr Resident Syllabus For Reasoning
- 1.3.6 Click the below link for further information regarding Senior Resident Posts Syllabus
NDMC Senior Resident Syllabus 2016
NDMC Senior Resident Syllabus 2016 is mentioned in this article. The New Delhi Municipal Council has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill 13 Vacancies of Senior Resident Posts indeed. Besides, Senior Resident Posts Syllabus is given here for the sake of Candidates who Preparing for the Exam. Candidates can click on the link to get the prescribed Syllabus, as well as, the NDMC Recruitment 2016 Details.
NDMC Sr Resident 2016 Recruitment Details
Organisation Name: New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC)
Name of the Post: Senior Resident Posts
Mode of Apply: Online
Job Location: New Delhi
Job Category: Government Jobs
Official Website: www.ndmc.gov.in
Last Date: 31st October 2016
NDMC Sr Resident Posts Exam Pattern
In this section, we have shared the Exam Pattern of NDMC Senior Resident Posts. Candidates can have an idea about what to prepare for the exam thoroughly. Following is the Exam Pattern of NDMC Recruitment 2016. Applicants must refer the Senior Resident Posts Syllabus 2016 and Exam Pattern to Prepare accordingly. The Exam may consist of different sections, such as:
- General English
- Computer Knowledge
- Also, Aptitude
- Besides, General Awareness.
NDMC Senior Resident Syllabus 2016
From this section, applicants can know the full details about the syllabus. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus pdf at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we will provide all the information related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
NDMC Sr Resident Syllabus – General English
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
- Also, Prepositions Grammar.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Also, Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
- Besides, Synonyms.
New Delhi Municipal Council Exam Syllabus – Computer knowledge
- I/O System Organization.
- Personal computers and their typical uses.
- Also, Fundamentals of computer architecture.
- Use of basic data structures.
- Data representation.
- Also, Number Systems.
- Processor design
- Control unit design.
- Besides, Memory organization.
NDMC Sr Resident Exam Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number system and simplification
- Number series
- Also, Unitary Method
- Problem-based on numbers
- Decimal fraction
- Also, Ration and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Also, Compound Interest
- Time and work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Mensuration (2 dimensions)
- Also, Speed and distance
- Profit and Loss
- Permutation and Combination
- Besides, Probability
New Delhi NDMC Sr Resident Exam Syllabus for General Awareness
- General Science.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Also, Socio-economic & Political situation.
- Also, Economic scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Besides, General Polity.
NDMC Sr Resident Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Also, Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Also, Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Also, Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Besides, Logical Deduction.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
172 total views, 1 views today