- 1 NDMC Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 NDMC Vacancy Details – NDMC Jobs
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for NDMC Guest Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 1.3 New Delhi Municipal Council Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.4 NDMC Guest Teacher Syllabus
- 1.5 Download NDMC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 365 Guest Teacher Jobs
NDMC Recruitment 2016
NDMC Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently on 29th January 2016 through Notification D-117/ Edn. Estt.l2016. New Delhi Municipal Council, Education Department has published this Notification for the Recruitment of 365 Guest Teacher Vacancies in NDMC/Navyug Schools. Aspirants in Search of the Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi may get used of this NDMC Guest Teacher Notification. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through Online for NDMC Education Department Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date at the official website. Online Registration for the New Delhi Municipal Council Recruitment 2016 is available from 01st February 2016 to 22nd February 2016. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of MCD Guest Teacher Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About New Delhi Municipal Council
New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is the municipal council of New Delhi, India. The area under its administration is referred to as the NDMC area. NDMC was constituted on 25 March 1913 as Imperial Delhi Committee to overlook the construction of the new capital of India. There are 28 Departments working under the NDMC. Every year NDMC releases Recruitment Notifications for the selection of Eligible Candidates for various Posts in its Different Departments. NDMC has recently published the Recruitment Notification to fill Guest Teacher 365 Vacancies in Education Department. Candidates searching for the Latest Teaching Jobs may apply through online for the NDMC Guest Teacher Recruitment 2016 on or before 22/02/2016.
NDMC Vacancy Details – NDMC Jobs
Name of the Post: Guest Teacher.
Total Vacancies: 365 Posts.
Subject wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Various Subjects): 109 Posts|
|e.||Political Science||10 Posts|
|2.||Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Physical Education): 06 Posts|
|3.||Post Graduate Teacher (Informatics Practices/ Computer Science): 15 Posts|
|4.||Trained Graduate Teacher (Various Subjects): 88 Posts|
|c.||Social Science||14 Posts|
|5.||Trained Graduate Teacher (Modern Indian Language): 41 Posts|
|6.||Assistant Teacher: 106 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NDMC Guest Teacher Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for MCD Guest Teacher Recruitment
- For Post.No 2: Candidates should possess Master Degree in the concerned subject from recognized University or Oriental Degree, Degree / Diploma in Training / Education (B.Ed).
- For Post.No 3: Candidates should possess B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication). and candidates should have Candidates should have relevant experience.
For more information refer NDMC Guest Teacher notification.
For Post No 1 & 2: Upper Age Limit: 36 years.
For Post.No 3:
- Upper Age Limit for Male: 36 years
- Upper Age Limit for Female: 46 years.
For Post.No 4 & 5: Upper Age Limit: 30 years
For Post.No 6: Upper Age Limit: 37 years.
Age relaxation applies to the Eligible Candidates as per orders/ instructions issued by Govt of India.
New Delhi Municipal Council Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Education Department, New Delhi Municipal Council.
Official Website: www.ndmc.gov.in
Total Vacancies: 365 Posts.
Name of the Post: Guest Teacher Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Category: Teaching Jobs.
- For PGT Teacher: Rs.1100/- Per Day.
- For TGT (Various Subjects/MIL): Rs. 1050/- Per Day.
- For Assistant Teachers, Assistant Teacher (Urdu): Rs.850/- Per Day.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01/02/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22/02/2016.
NDMC Guest Teacher online Application
Candidates interested in applying for the NDMC Recruitment 2016 for Guest Teacher Jobs can get the online Application at the official website www.ndmc.gov.in. Online Registration is made available to the Candidates from 01st February 2016 o 22nd February 2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the official website www.ndmc.gov.in
- Click on Vacancy.
- Select “Application for Guest Teacher in NDMC and Navyug Schools for the session 2016-17 and click on “Apply Here”.
- Click on Apply and fill the Application with the complete Details.
- Submit the Application and Take Printout of it for future reference.
To Apply for NDMC Guest Teacher Recruitment 2016 through Online click on below link
NDMC Guest Teacher Syllabus
Applicants who have applied for the Guest Teacher Jobs in New Delhi Municipal Council may probably be checking for the NDMC Syllabus required to attend the Written Exam for Guest Teacher. For the Applicants preparing for the NDMC Guest Teacher Exam, Here we are providing the direct link to check Complete syllabus of NDMC Recruitment for Guest Teacher Posts. And the Aspirants who have not yet applied for the Municipal Corporation of Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2016 Can apply through online from 01/02/2016 to 22/02/2016 at www.ndmc.gov.in.
Download NDMC Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF – 365 Guest Teacher Jobs
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
936 total views, 2 views today