NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification is circulated recently in the month of August 2017. Candidates who are looking for Delhi Govt Jobs here is the good opportunity for them. National Council of Educational Research & Training has released an advertisement to fill 240 vacancies. The NCERT is inviting Offline Mode of applications for the passionates of Assistant Professor, Librarian, and Other jobs. So applicants who are intrested to apply for NCERT Associate Professor Jobs 2017 can apply before the scheduled date. The postulants can download their offline application form official website and send the enclosed form to the given postal address.
- 1 NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Vacancy Details for NCERT Associate Professor Jobs 2017
- 1.2 National Council of Educational Research & Training Notification 2017 – Details
- 1.3 Latest NCERT Assistant Librarian Jobs 2017 – Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered for NCERT Librarian Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Steps to Apply for NCERT Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017
NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017
Latest Government Jobs seekers check the complete details regarding NCERT Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2017 notification details which are mentioned in below sections. Applicants who had satisfied the sufficient qualification details must refer the official notification which enclosed in pdf format. Hurry up postulants there is limited time left for the NCERT Recruitment process refer all the details like eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, selection process and register before 18th August 2017. No other mode of application is available.
Vacancy Details for NCERT Associate Professor Jobs 2017
Position Names: Assistant Professor, Librarian, and Other vacancies
No. of Positions: 240
Posts Wise Vacancy Details
National Council of Educational Research & Training Notification 2017 – Details
|Organisation||National Council of Educational Research & Training|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor, Librarian and Other vacancies|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
Selection Process for NCRET Professor Jobs 2017
Candidates who had applied for NCERT REcruitment 2017 will select based on their merit performance in the Personal Interview as per the organization norms. Hence refer the official notification for more quires regarding the selection process.
Application Fee for NCERT Assistant Librarian Vacancies 2017
Postulants should pay the registration fee of Rs. 500/- through demand draft in favor of Secretary for NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017. Fee relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per the department norms. Check the official advertisement for more details
Important Dates for NCERT Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date to Apply: Open Now
- Closing Date to submit: 18th August 201
Latest NCERT Assistant Librarian Jobs 2017 – Eligibility Details
Applicants who are willing to apply must possess MA in Education / M.Tech from any reputed University are eligible to apply. Individuals can check post wise qualification details in the official notification provided below.
Candidates must attain the minimum age limits which are announced in official notification. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per the department norms.
Pay Scale Offered for NCERT Librarian Recruitment 2017
Finalized candidates will receive best pay scale consolidation from the National Council of Educational Research & Training. Check below given is the post wise salary details
- Professor, Librarian: Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 15,000/- to 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 6,000/- per month
- Associate Professor: The initial payment is Rs. 37,300/- to Rs. 67,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 6,000/- PM
Steps to Apply for NCERT Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017
- Aspirants must approach the official website www.ncert.nic.in
- Search for relevant NCERT Notification 2017 pdf.
- Read the information carefully and check qualification details
- Eligible individuals download the application form.
- Enter the details on the application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of documents with photos and signature.
- Pay the application is necessary
- Recheck the form and submit it to the mentioned address
- Finally, take print out for further reference.
The Section Officer, Recruitment –I Section,
Room No. 12,5th Floor, Zakir Hussian Block,
NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi –110016.
216 total views, 2 views today