Check the Nayagarh District Court Syllabus & Exam pattern for Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist Posts. Download Previous Papers Pdf from the direct link enclosed below.
- 1 Nayagarh District Court Syllabus 2016 & Pattern
- 1.1 Details about Nayagarh District Judge Jr Clerk, Stenographer, Jr Typist Syllabus
- 1.2 Nayagarh District Court Exam Pattern 2016 @ ecourts.gov.in
- 1.3 Office of the District Judge, Nayagarh Syllabus Pdf
- 1.3.1 English Syllabus for Clerk, Steno & Typist Posts
- 1.3.2 Arithmetic Syllabus
- 1.3.3 General Knowledge Syllabus
- 1.3.4 Computer Science Test (Practical) Syllabus for all Posts
- 1.3.5 Shorthand & Typewriting Test Details
- 1.3.6 District Court Previous Year Question Papers
Nayagarh District Court Syllabus 2016 & Pattern
Aspirants can view the Nayagarh District Court Syllabus for Stenographer Grade-III, Clerk & Typist posts. Candidates can check the District Court Clerk Syllabus given on our wingovtjobs.com site to start their preparation. The Nayagarh District Judge Previous Papers Pdf is available below for download. Candidates can visit our website for more & latest updates regarding District Court Recruitment 2016, Nayagarh District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, Results, etc.
Office of the District Judge, Nayagarh has released a notification to recruit for 22 Posts. The posts include Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, etc. For more details check the notification given here. The last date to apply for Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2016 is 15/06/2016.
Details about Nayagarh District Judge Jr Clerk, Stenographer, Jr Typist Syllabus
Name of the Organization: Nayagarh District Court.
No of Posts: 22 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III, etc.
Job Location: Odisha.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/odisha/nayagarh
Nayagarh District Court Exam Pattern 2016 @ ecourts.gov.in
The Nayagarh District Judge Exam Pattern for the Posts of Jr Clerk Cum Copyist, Jr Typist & Stenographer Gr III is given. View the pattern clearly & start your preparation for the exam.
For the post of Stenographer Grade-III & Jr.Typist
|(a)||English (Qualifying in nature)||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|(b)||Short Hand & Type Writing
|50 Marks||15 Mins|
|Type Writing Test (For Typists)||50 Marks||10 Mins|
|(c)||Computer Science ( Practical)||100 Marks||1 Hour|
|(d)||Viva-Voce Test||35 Marks||–|
For the posts of Junior Clerk cum Copyist
|(a)||English||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Arithmetic||100 Marks||1 Hour|
|General Knowledge||100 Marks||1 Hour|
|(b)||Computer Science(Practical)||100 Marks||1 Hour|
Office of the District Judge, Nayagarh Syllabus Pdf
English Syllabus for Clerk, Steno & Typist Posts
- An essay to be written in English – 30 Marks.
- A letter or application to be written in English – 20 Marks.
- One Odia Passage to be translated into English – 15 Marks.
- One English Passage to be translated into Odia – 15 Marks.
- Summary of One English Passage – 20 Marks.
- Vulgar Fractions & Decimals.
- H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Simple & Compound Practice.
- Profit & Loss.
- Rates & Taxes.
- Square & Cubic Measures.
- Problems on Time & Work.
- Problems on Time & Distance.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- General Science.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Countries & Capitals.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Polity.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Computer Science Test (Practical) Syllabus for all Posts
To test the proficiency of the candidate relating to matters like
- Test Formatting of Paragraphs.
- Insertion of Table.
- Skill to Print and Save.
- File Transfer.
- Web-site Searching/Browsing.
- Downloading email.
- Use of Pen-drive & Other Software etc.
- Programmes of Accounting.
Shorthand & Typewriting Test Details
For Stenographer Grade-III
A passage of 400 words in the English Language shall be dictated in 5 minutes, which shall be taken in shorthand on shorthand note-sheet supplied by the examiner. He shall reproduce such Shorthand text of 400 Words in TypeScript in 10 Minutes.
For Junior Typist
A Written Passage containing 400 Words in the English Language shall be given, which shall be reproduced in TypeScript in 10 Minutes.
District Court Previous Year Question Papers
Check the Nayagarh District Court Sample Papers here for the above-specified subjects. Aspirants need to prepare well with the help of Previous Year Papers so that they can understand what type of questions will be asked in the exam. Make use of the Model Papers to start your preparation for the Nayagarh District Judge Exam 2016. Follow the steps given below to download the papers.
- Check the direct link given below.
- View the Pdfs attached.
- Download the Nayagarh Dt Court Old Papers & start your preparation.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
164 total views, 1 views today