View the Naval UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus & NDA Exam Pattern 2016 provided below. Make use of the Union Public Service Commission National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Examination 2016 Syllabus, Previous Papers Pdf @ upsc.gov.in.
- 1 UPSC Naval Academy Exam Syllabus 2016
- 2 Naval UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus
- 2.0.1 Naval UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus for Mathematics
- 2.0.2 Union Public Service Commission NDA General Ability Test Syllabus
- 2.0.3 Naval UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus for English @ upsc.gov.in
- 2.0.4 UPSC NDA Syllabus for General Knowledge @ upsc.gov.in
- 2.0.5 Download UPSC GK Syllabus Pdf 2016
The detailed UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus is given below for various topics. Aspirants who are browsing the Internet for the Union Public Service Commission Pattern, NDA Syllabus have come to the right site. We have clearly mentioned all the Exam topics that are to be included in the Naval UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus 2016. Make effective use of the Syllabus specified in the Portable Document Format attached below. Below we have enclosed the direct link to download UPSC NDA Previous Papers Pdf for the convenience of the candidates. Candidates can check the detailed Naval UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 for the preparation of the exam. Below we have stated the entire UPSC Syllabus for the guidance of the aspirants. Bookmark our website for Latest Employment News, Pattern & Syllabus, Old Question Papers, UPSC Admit Cards, Answer Keys, Results, etc.
Details about UPSC Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern @ upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has recently issued a notification to fill 410 Vacancies through National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Examination. Aspirants who are interested in working for UPSC Jobs can view the official notification details given here. The details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, How to Apply, Selection Process, Important Dates, Application Fee, etc. are provided in the link given below. The last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016 is 15th July 2016.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
No of Posts: 410 Posts.
Name of the Posts: National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Examination 2016.
Job Location: India.
Last Date to Apply: 15th July 2016.
UPSC Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC National Defence Academy Examination Pattern 2016
There will be Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test, which will be introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- The Question Papers in all the subjects will consist of Objective Type Questions Only.
- The Question Papers (Test Booklets) of Mathematics & Part “B” of General Ability Test will be set Bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- Candidates should note that there will be Negative Marking for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
|Mathematics||01||2½ Hours||300 Marks|
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600 Marks|
|SSB Test/Interview||900 Marks|
The Union Public Service Commission National Defence Academy, Naval Academy Examination Syllabus is given below for Paper-I Mathematics & Paper-II General Ability Test. View the detailed UPSC NDA Syllabus from the Pdf attached below. We have provided the complete Naval UPSC National Defence Academy Syllabus below for the guidance of the aspirants.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus & Differential Equations.
- Vector Algebra.
- Statistics and Probability.
Union Public Service Commission NDA General Ability Test Syllabus
The General Ability Test consists of Two Parts:
- Part A – English.
- Part B – General Knowledge.
The General Knowledge consists of 5 Sections.
- Section A – Physics.
- Section B – Chemistry.
- Section C – General Science.
- Section D – History, Freedom Movement, etc.
- Section E – Geography.
- Section F – Current Events.
NOTE: Out of maximum marks assigned to part ‘B’ of this paper, questions on Sections ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’ and ‘F’ will carry approximately 25%, 15%, 10%, 20%, 20% and 10% weightages respectively.
The question paper in English will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workmanlike use of words. The syllabus covers various aspects like:
- Grammar and Usage.
- Comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.
UPSC NDA Syllabus for General Knowledge @ upsc.gov.in
The question paper on General Knowledge will broadly cover the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
159 total views, 1 views today