Naval Dockyard Chargeman II Syllabus & Exam Pattern @ indiannavy.nic.in is given on this web page. Check the Indian Navy Kaaryekshak Syllabus given for Technical Posts here. View the NDV Technical Syllabus 2016 given below for various 102 Posts released by Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam.
- 1 Naval Dockyard Chargeman II Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern – indiannavy.nic.in
- 1.1 Naval Dockyard Syllabus Visakhapatnam for Kaaryekshak Exam – NDV Syllabus 2016
- 1.2 Details about Indian navy.nic.in Dockyard Vizag Syllabus for Chargeman-II Exam 2016
- 1.3 Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016 for 102 Chargeman Technical Posts
- 1.4 Naval Dockyard Vizag Exam Pattern for Chargeman-II Exam @ Indian Navy Online
- 1.5 Indian Navy Vizag Chargeman Syllabus 2016 – Naval Dockyard NDV Kaaryekshak Syllabus
- 1.6 www.indiannavy.nic.in NDV Kaaryekshak Science Syllabus 2016
- 1.7 Indian Naval Dockyard Chargeman-II Syllabus for Mathematics – www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 1.8 Indian Navy Vizag Technical Syllabus for General Knowledge @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 1.9 Indian navy.nic.in NDV Vizag Chargeman Syllabus for General English
NDV Syllabus 2016 for Kaaryekshak Syllabus, Chargeman II Syllabus is given here. Aspirants who are interested in working for Navy Jobs can have a look at the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, etc given in the link attached below. We have provided the complete info about Naval Dockyard Vizag Syllabus on this web page.
Bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com to get more updates regarding Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016, NDV Chargeman Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Naval Dockyard Vizag Chargeman Previous Papers, etc.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Chargeman-II Syllabus & Exam Pattern is provided here for the sake of the candidates. Candidates who are searching for the NDV Kaaryekshak Syllabus have come to the right website. You need to know about the NDV Exam Pattern, Naval Dockyard Chargeman II Syllabus to prepare well for the NDV Vizag Exam 2016. Aspirants prepare well & all the best !!!
Name of the Organization: Naval Dockyard Vishakhapatnam
No of Posts: 102 Posts.
Name of the Post: Chargeman-II ( Technical) Posts.
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Indian Navy Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has released a recruitment notification to fill 102 Chargeman-II Posts. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can avail this opportunity to settle in Government Job. The candidates who have completed three-year diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical or Electronics Engineering from a recognized university approved by AICTE are eligible to apply for these posts. For age limit, relaxation details view the official notification. Naval Dockyard Chargeman II Syllabus is given below. The last date to apply for NDV Recruitment 2016 is 30/05/2016. Visit the official website of NDV Vizag www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Direct recruitment will be conducted for those holding the minimum qualification of degree in science with physics or chemistry or mathematics/Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.
- The eligible candidates have to appear for written exam.
- The Question Paper will consist of 100 Objective Type questions based on the degree in Science (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) / Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline / Management Supervisory Skills / General Knowledge / General English.
- The question paper will be in English Language Only.
NDV Vizag Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given here according to the NDV Visakhapatnam Official Notification. Check the NDV Kaaryekshak Syllabus given for general subjects below from below. For trade, syllabus checks the NDV Pdf enclosed below.
- General Science.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Time.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
- History – India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Geography.
- General Science.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- Spot the error.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Cloze passage.
- Comprehension passage etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
65,606 total views, 209 views today