Uttarakhand Nainital Bank has released a notification for filling 100 Management Trainee Posts. Total 100 Posts have to be filled with the eligible and talented candidates. Check the details like Nainital Bank Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
- 1 Nainital Bank Recruitment Notification 2016
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for NTB Recruitment
- 1.2 Nainital Bank Recruitment Details 2016
- 1.3 NTB Management Trainee Online Application
- 1.4 Nainital Bank Ltd MT Admit Card
- 1.5 Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment Notification 2016
Nainital Bank Recruitment Notification 2016
Nainital Bank, Uttarakhand has recently published an official notification on 23rd April 2016. Total 100 Management Trainee Posts are released under this notification. Candidates who want to do Government Jobs in Uttarakhand can use this opportunity. Applications are invited through Online Mode only. No other modes of applications are accepted by Nainital Bank Recruitment Board. Online Applications are available from 26th April 2016.
Nainital Bank Limited (NTB) is a scheduled commercial bank established by Mr. Govind ball ab Pant and Shah community in the year 1922. The bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda which is the second largest bank in India. Bank of Baroda is having a majority of a stake of 98.6% since 1975. The bank has expanded to Uttar Pradesh and especially in Uttarakhand State, and has over 130 branches in Rajasthan, Delhi and Haryana states.
Candidates who want to Graduate Jobs can apply to Nainital Bank Vacancies. Candidates can get the Online Application from Official Website www.nainitalbank.co.in. Please read the complete notification before applying to NTB Jobs. The last date for submitting the Online Applications is 10th May 2016. The Complete information about Educational Qualification, No. Of Vacancies regarding Nainital Bank Recruitment is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for NTB Recruitment
Age Limit for Nainital Management Trainee Recruitment
Candidates who want to apply for Uttarakhand Nainital Bank Jobs should fulfill the age criteria as on 31st March 2016. The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Educational Qualification for Nainital Bank Jobs
- Candidates should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized university.
- Proficiency in Computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are Preferable.
Nainital Bank Recruitment Details 2016
Name Of the organization: Nainital Bank Limited.
Official Website: www.nainitalbank.co.in.
Total No. Of Vacancies: 100.
Name of the Post: Management Trainee.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Nainital, Uttarakhand.
Mode Of Application: Online.
Application Fee: All the Candidates who want to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 should pay the Application fee of Rs 1000/- which is Non-Refundable. Applicants should pay using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Bank Transaction Charges will also be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process: Eligible Applicants who applied to NTB Recruitment 2016 should undergo the rounds conducted by Nainital Bank Recruitment Board. The process of Selection is given below.
- Written Test.
NTB Management Trainee Online Application
Candidates who want to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 should fill the Online Application from the Official website www.nainitalbank.co.in. Nainital Recruitment Board accepts no other modes of Applications. Online Applications are available from 26th April 2016. The last date for submitting the Online applications is 10th May 2016. Online links will be deactivated after 10th May 2016. So candidates are advised to submit their Online Applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit Nainital Bank Official Website www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- Click on Recruitment/ Results.
- Then Click on Management Trainee Recruitment 2016-2017.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Make the Payment.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 26th April 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 10th May 2016.
- Last Date for Printing the Application: 24th May 2016.
Nainital Bank Ltd MT Admit Card
Eligible candidates who applied for NTB Management Trainee Recruitment will receive an admit card from Nainital Bank Recruitment Board. All the details like examination date, center, etc. are mentioned in the admit card. Candidates should paste a photograph on the Admit Card and should carry it to the Examination Center before the reporting time.
Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment Notification 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
482 total views, 2 views today