NABARD Recruitment 2016 Notification published under advertisement number 06/Grade A & B/2015-2016 on 22-03-2016. NABARD Officers released the latest notification to fill 115 Manager & Asst. Manager Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these jobs through Official website www.nabard.org from 23-03-2016.
NABARD Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development released a notification for the candidates to fill 115 Manager & Asst. Manager posts. This announcement helps the Candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs. NABARD Notification is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs. Candidates are selected based on their performance through Preliminary, Main Exam, and Interview. NABARD is looking for the candidates who have Bachelors degree in any course for Asst. Manager and P.G Degree for manager posts. More Details regarding NABARD Recruitment Notification like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Offered, Selection Process, etc. is given below.
NABARD 115 Manager & Asst. Manager Job Details
Organisation: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development(NABARD).
Advertisement Number: 06/Grade A & B/2015-2016.
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Job Location: India.
Applying mode: Online.
Total Nubber of Vacancies: 115
Name of the Post: Manager and Asst. Manager.
Eligible Criteria for NABARD 115 Manager & Asst. Manager Vacancies
category wise vacancies:
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies in Categories||Total|
|1.||Asst.Manager in Rural Development Banking Service(RDBS)||50||27||15||08||100|
|2.||Manager in Rural Development Banking Service(RDBS)||08||04||02||01||15|
Education Qualification for NABARD Jobs:
- Asst. Manager Post: Candidates should have a bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline like Veterinary Science, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Horticulture, Arts, Commerce, Management, Science, Dairy Technology with 50% marks.
- Manager Post: Candidates should have a PG Degree in any Discipline from recognized University.
- For more information go to the Official website.
Age Limit for Rural Development Banking Services:
- Age should be in between 25 years to 35 years.
- Experience should be at least three years and for SC/ST candidates should have two years of full-time experience as an officer in Commercial / Cooperative / Regional Rural Banks/ FIIs/Corporates /Non-Banking Finance Companies.
- Age should be in between 21 years to 30 years.
- Priority is given to the candidates having full-time experience as an officer in Commercial / Cooperative / Regional Rural Banks/ FIIs/Corporates /Non-Banking Finance Companies and also experience in NABARD.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is applicable for the applicants as follows.
- For eligible OBC applicants is 3 years.
- For eligible SC/ST Candidates is 5 years.
- For PWD (UR): 10years.
- For PWD (OBC): 13 years.
- For PWD (SC/ST) applicants: 15 years.
NABARD Asst. Manager & Manager Application Fee:
|Category of Applicant||Application Fee||Intimation charges||Total Fee|
|SC/ST/PWD||No Fee||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 100/-|
|For all Grade-‘A’||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 750/-|
|For all Grade- ‘B’||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 850/-|
|NABARD Staff||No Fee||No fee||No Fee|
Salary Offered for NABARD Recruitment:
- For Asst. Manager Grade- A post Rs. 17,100/- per month.
- For Manager Grade- B post Rs.21,000/- per month.
- For more information go to the official notification.
Selection Process For NABARD Grade- A & Grade- B Jobs:
- National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development recruit the Applicants based on their performance on Preliminary, Main Test and then Interview.
- For more details go to the official notification.
How to apply NABARD Asst. Manager & Manager Jobs:
- Go to the Official Website www.nabard.org
- Read the required notification step by step.
- Click on the online Application form of NABARD 115 Manager and Asst. Manager posts.
- Fill the form with necessary details.
- Upload the required documents, photocopies and signature.
- Pay the application fee through online and take a printout.
- Submit the application form and take a printout for further use.
- Starting date of NABARD Online Application Form is 23-03-2016.
- Closing date of Online Application Form is 13-04-2016.
- Preliminary Online Examination date is 08-05-2016.
- Main Online Examination date is 05-06-2016.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.