Download Mysore University Recruitment 2016 notification. The University of Mysore Recruitment is for 205 Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and other Posts. View Experience, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, etc for Mysore University Teaching Jobs 2016. Apply in the prescribed format before 23rd July 2016.
- 1 University of Mysore Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for University of Mysore Jobs 2016
- 1.2 University of Mysore Asst Professor Vacancy Details – Mysore University Faculty Jobs
- 1.3 UOM Recruitment 2016 Details – UNI Mysore Jobs
- 1.4 University of Mysore Application Form – www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- 2 Download Mysore University Recruitment Notification PDF – 205 Teaching Posts
University of Mysore Recruitment 2016
UNI Mysore Recruitment 2016 notification is advertised to fill Teaching Vacancies. The University of Mysore published this advertisement No. ET8/82/2013-14 to fill 205 vacancies. Mysore University Recruitment 2016 notification is released for Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Jobs. These applications are invited in 10 sets for Backlog and Current vacancies of teaching posts. Aspirants who are searching for latest Teaching Jobs may apply for these UNI Mysore Faculty Jobs released through Mysore University Professor Recruitment 2016. Interested Candidates by checking their eligibility can apply for this latest Government Jobs in Karnataka released through Mysore University Asst Professor Recruitment 2016. Residents of Mysore have to send their application forms to the postal address mentioned below. Candidates have to send Mysore University Professor Application forms on or before 23rd July 2016. Further details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy, etc. of University of Mysore Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mysore Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification of Mysore University Asst Professor Recruitment
- For Professor: Applicants have to possess Ph.D in a relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Board.
- For Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor:: Candidates have to possess a good academic score with a Ph.D Degree in a relevant discipline and Master’s Degree with NET/ SLET/ SET.
Age Limit for UNI Mysore Professor Jobs
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of Government of Karnataka.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 59 years.
University of Mysore Asst Professor Vacancy Details – Mysore University Faculty Jobs
Applicants who are interested in Mysore University Teaching Jobs can check the eligibility and apply for UNI Mysore Asst Professor Recruitment. Check the post wise details for Mysore University Recruitment 2016.
Name of the Post: Professor, Asst Professor & Other Posts.
Total Vacancies: 205 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of.Vacancies|
|1.||Backlog Vacancies for PG Departments||39 Posts|
|2.||Backlog Vacancies of Assistant Professor in Constituent Colleges||16 Posts|
|3.||Current Vacancies for PG Departments/ PG Centres||107 Posts|
|4.||Current Vacancies of Constituent Colleges||43 Posts|
UOM Recruitment 2016 Details – UNI Mysore Jobs
Name of the Organization: University of Mysore.
Official Website: www.uni-mysore.ac.in
Total Vacancies: 205 Posts.
Name of the Post: Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Mysore, Karnataka.
Job Category: Govt Jobs in Karnataka.
Pay Scale: As per the norms and Experience of the University of Mysore the Pay Scale will be offered.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for Mysore University Recruitment based on their performance in the following
Application Fee: The Fee Particulars for Candidates those who are applying for Mysore University Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 is as follows. Applicants who have applied for University of Mysore Teaching Jobs should pay the fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysore.
For General/ OBC: The General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 2000/- for each post.
For SC/ ST: Candidates belonging to ST/ SC have to pay Rs. 1000/-.
University of Mysore Application Form – www.uni-mysore.ac.in
Candidates have to send their application form of the UOM Asst Professor Recruitment 2016 in the prescribed format along with the mentioned documents. You can download the application form of Mysore University Recruitment 2016 from our site given below. Hence, this is the process for applying to the University of Mysore Teaching Jobs.
How to Apply:
- Before applying read carefully the UOM Recruitment notification which is attached below.
- Note that separate applications must be filled and send for each post.
- Click on the official link and download the application form.
- Fill the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Photograph, Signature must be attached in space given over there in the application form.
- Send the application form on or before the last date.
- Make a print of the application form for future use.
- Send the filled application to the mentioned postal address as ‘Application for the post of _____ in ____ to concerned set as given in notification on or before 23/07/2016 up to 4 P.M.
The University of Mysore,
Viswavidyanilaya Karya Soudha,
Documents to be send along with the Application Form:
First of all, fill the application form and then attach these mentioned documents along with the Application.
- All copies of Testimonials.
- A copy of Caste Certificate.
- Marks Cards.
All these copies are attested separately for each post.
Download Mysore University Recruitment Notification PDF – 205 Teaching Posts
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
321 total views, 3 views today