Murshidabad District Judge Court has published a notification for filling 56 Lower Division Clerk, Sweeper, Peon and Other Posts. Applications are accepted through Online/ Offline Mode. Check the details like Murshidabad District Court Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, etc. here.
Murshidabad Judge Court Recruitment Notification 2016
District Judge Court Berhampore, Murshidabad has released an Official notification on 19th April 2016. Total 56 LDC, Stenographer, Typist & Other Posts have to be filled with talented and eligible candidates. Candidates who want to do Government Jobs in West Bengal can use this opportunity. Applications are invited through Online/ Offline Mode. The last date for submitting the Online/ Offline Applications is 19th May 2016.
Berhampore District Judge Court is located in Murshidabad. Baharampur is a city in the state of West Bengal, India. It was the seventh largest town in West Bengal. The District Courts of Berharampur was established by the State Governments in India. They administer justice in India at a district level. The District Courts are under administrative control of the High Court of the State to which the district concerned belongs. The decisions of District Court are subject to the appellate jurisdiction of the High concerned court.
Applicants who are waiting to do Court Jobs can apply to these vacancies. Candidates can get the Application Form for Murshidabad Judge Court Recruitment 2016 from official website ecourts.gov.in/murshidabad. Please read the complete notification before applying to Murshidabad Judge Court Jobs. The last date for submitting the Applications is 19th May 2016. Complete information about Educational Qualification, No of Vacancies regarding Murshidabad Court Recruitment is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Judge Court of Murshidabad Recruitment
Age Limit for Berhampore District Judge LDC Recruitment
Aspirants who want to apply for Murshidabad Judge Court Recruitment 2016 should fulfill the age criteria. The age details are given below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Upper age limit for Physically Handicapped Candidates is 45 years.
- Relaxation of age limit in case of Ex-Serviceman Category is as per existing Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Murshidabad Court Jobs
- Group B &C:
- Candidates must pass in Madhayamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- At least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution.
- Satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
- Group D: Candidate should possess VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
- Sweeper: Applicants must have the ability to read and write Bengali.
- Night Guard: Candidates should be sound health, good physique and free from any organic defect and bodily infirmity.
Murshidabad Judge Court Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name Of the Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|1||English Stenographer, Gr.- B||05|
|2||Bengali Stenographer, Gr.-B||03|
|3||Lower Division Clerk, Gr.-C||13|
|4||English Typist/Copyist, Gr.-C||06|
|5||Bengali Typist/Copyist, Gr.-C||01|
|6||Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Gr.-D||05|
|7||Peon/ Flash/ Night Guard., Gr.-D||20|
|8||Karmabandhu, Gr.-D (Sweeper)||03|
Murshidabad District Court Recruitment Details 2016
Name Of the Organization: Murshidabad District Court.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/murshidabad.
Total No. Of vacancies: 56.
Name Of the Posts: Various.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Murshidabad, West Bengal.
Mode Of Application: Online/ Offline.
Application Fee: All the candidates who applied to Murshidabad Judge Court Recruitment should pay the Application Fee depending on their category and Post. Applications can pay the fee through Online/ Offline mode. Online Payments can be done through Net Banking/ Card Payment. In Offline Payment, Candidates can choose SBI Branch after printing the Challan. The fee Details are given below.
- Group B & C Posts:
- SC: Rs 100/-
- ST: Rs 75/-
- Remaining Categories: Rs 250/-
- Group D Posts:
- SC: Rs 75/-
- ST: Rs 50/-
- Remaining Categories: Rs 100/-
Selection Process: Aspirants who applied for Murshidabad Court Jobs should undergo the rounds conducted by Murshidabad District Court Recruitment Board. The process of selection is given below.
- Written Test.
Murshidabad District Court Group D Application
Interested candidates can apply through Online or Offline Mode for Murshidabad Judge Court Typist Recruitment. Applications are available from 19th April 2016 from Official Website ecourts.gov.in/murshidabad. The last date for submitting the Online/ Offline Applications is 19th May 2016. Applications which were received after 19th May 2016 will not be accepted. So Candidates are advised to submit the Applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Murshidabad District Website ecourts.gov.in/murshidabad.
- Select Click Here to Apply Online.
- Then it will be navigated to another page.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details without any mistakes.
- Upload the Scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Click On Submit.
- Take a print out of Application for future use.
- Visit the Official Website ecourts.gov.in/murshidabad.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill all the necessary Details.
- Send the Application Form to the following Address.
The District Judge,
Murshidabad at Berhampore (W.B.),
PIN – 742101.
Make the payment through the Demand Draft payable at Berhampore within two working days of Form Submission.
- Starting Date of Receiving Application Forms: 19th April 2016.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 19th May 2016.
Murshidabad District Court LDC Recruitment Notification 2016
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.