Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission has made an announcement recently. The Department of MSRLM has decided to fill 56 Cluster Coordinator, Administration Assistant & Other Posts. So the postulants should utilize this great opportunity under MSRLM Cluster Coordinator Recruitment 2017. Individuals must read this entire article and apply for MSRL Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode. Job seekers who are looking for Latest Government Jobs can apply for Maharashtra Administration Assistant Jobs 2017 before the last date. Therefore eligible candidates should check the official notification for MSRLM Sipahi Vcanay 2017 from below sections.
- 1 MSRLM Cluster Coordinator Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Latest All India Govt Jobs!!!! – MSRLM Administration Assistant Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 MSRLM Maharashtra Data Entry Operator Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria – Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission Sipahi Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission Offers Pay Scale
- 1.5 Steps to Apply for MSRLM Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2017
MSRLM Cluster Coordinator Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Government Jobs seekers can utilize the excellent opportunity of MSRLM Administration Accounting Assistant Recruitment 2017. Aspirants those who are applying for MSRLM Jobs 2017 will get recruited based on the written test and interview.. The government of MSRLM will shortlist the contenders by their performance. Check the other details like age, pay scale, etc. from below section. Download Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission Application form from the below pdf link. For more government jobs in Maharashtra refer our blog regulerly.
Latest All India Govt Jobs!!!! – MSRLM Administration Assistant Vacancy 2017 Details
Posts Names: Cluster Coordinator, Administration Assistant & Other Posts
MSRLM Posts Wise Vacancy Details
|Administration Accounting Assistant||05|
|Data Entry Operator||05|
MSRLM Maharashtra Data Entry Operator Notification 2017 – Overview
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission
|Positions||Cluster Coordinator, Administration Assistant & Other Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
MSRLM Data Entry Operator Jobs 2017 – Selection Process
Applicants will get recruited based on their best performance in the below selection rounds as per the government rounds. Hence postulants should prepare well for the interview rounds with the help of syllabus & previous papers.
- Written Examination.
Application Fee for Maharashtra State Administration Asst Vacancy 2017
Individuals who are applying for MSRLM Recruitment 2017 should pay the examination fee for through online mode. Hence postulants check the MSRL official website for more details regarding the examination fee.
MSRLM Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
Starting Date for Submission of MSRLM Application: 11.11.2017
Last date for Submission of MSRLM Application: 24.11.2017
Date of Examination: Jan/Feb 2018
Eligibility Criteria – Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission Sipahi Jobs 2017
Aspirants who have completed 10th, Bachelor Degree, B.Sc/Agri, post-Graduation, MBA in Rural Management, Rural Development or any equivalent qualification for the desired vacancies are eligible to apply for MSRLM Cluster Coordinator Recruitment 2017.
Postulants must have the maximum age limits of 38 Years. For more details regarding the age relaxation approach the official notification which is enclosed below.
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission Offers Pay Scale
Individuals those who got recruited will receive best scale remuneration as per the government norms. Check below are the post wise salary details.
- Cluster Coordinator – Rs. 20500/-
- Administration Accounting Assistant – Rs. 15000/-
- Administration Assistant – Rs. 15000/-
- Data Entry Operator – Rs. 10000/-
- Sipahi – Rs. 8000/-
Steps to Apply for MSRLM Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2017
- Candidates should approach the MSRLM official website www.umed.in
- Goto home page and search for MSRLM official notification.
- Now download and check the details in the advertisement.
- Eligible candidates will the application form with required details.
- Attach some relevant documents with photos & signature.
- Pay the fee is essential.
- Cross check the details in the MSRL application form.
- Finally, Take print out of the form for further use.