MSCWB Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued on 3rd December 2016. Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) has announced official notification for the recruitment of 80 Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer Posts. West Bengal MSC Recruitment 2017 is the excellent opportunity for the aspirants who are looking Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal State. Aspirants who have eligible criteria can fill the Online Application form on or before 03-01-2017. Job Seekers Book Mark our blog www.wingovtjobs.com for Latest Employment News.
- 1 MSCWB Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 West Bengal MSC Asst Engineer & Sub Asst Engineer Job – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Notification 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal MSC Assitant and Sub Assistant Engineer Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for Municipal Service Commission WB Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2017 – Online Application Process
MSCWB Recruitment 2017
The Government of West Bengal, Municipal Service Commission has decided to fill different category of posts under the Kolkata Municipal Corporation. Interested Applicants those who are going to apply can read this article thoroughly to get a clear idea. Here we provided West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Notification 2017 details such as Eligibility Criteria (Education Qualification, Age Limit), No of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, Application Fee. Aspirants can also refer official website www.mscwb.org for more information regarding the Kolkata MSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017.
West Bengal MSC Asst Engineer & Sub Asst Engineer Job – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer Posts.
No of Vacancies – 80 Posts.
Post Wise Available Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||40|
|Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil)||40|
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Notification 2017 Details
Organization Name: Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB).
Post Name: Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer.
No of Posts: 80 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.mscwb.org
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the non-refundable fee through Bank Challan.
- For General / OBC Candidates – Rs 150/-.
- For SC / ST Candidates – No Fee.
Mode of Selection: The Selection of participants for this MSCWB Recruitment will be done as per following rounds.
- Written Test
Salary Details: Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) will offer below pay scale for finalized candidates.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post – Rs.15600 – Rs 42000/- with G.P. Rs 5400/-.
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) Post – Rs.9000 – Rs 40500/- with G.P. Rs 4400/-.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal MSC Assitant and Sub Assistant Engineer Jobs
- Assistant Engineer – Applicant should have completed the degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from a reputed University.
- Sub-Assistant Engineer – Applicant seeking for this post must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering from the State Council or Technical Education or its equivalent. One year’s practical Training or studying or research or practical engineering experience in the Municipal Engineering work.
- For Assistant Engineer Post – Maximum Age is 37 Years.
- For Sub-Assistant Engineer – Maximum Age is 40 Years.
Important Dates for Municipal Service Commission WB Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Commencement Form – Available Now.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-01-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 05-01–2017.
How to Apply for MSCWB Recruitment 2017 – Online Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates are suggested to approach official page www.mscwb.org
- Then download supporting format of application,
- Fill the form as per guidelines and fill the form with applicant’s personal, professional information
- Attach self-attested copies of all supporting documents
- Pay the fee as per your category through proper channel
- Verify the data before submission to avoid the mistakes
- Take a print out of duly filled submitted application for future reference
463 total views, 1 views today