MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern have uploaded on our website for download at free of cost. The Candidates those who have applied for MSCWB Recruitment 2017 will be in searching for the MSCWB Sub Engineer (Civil) Syllabus & Exam pattern. For that reason, here we have uploaded the MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Syllabus in a pdf file for free download. The Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) has advertised an official notification for 80 Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer Posts. Interested contenders can refer our website frequently for Latest Government Jobs Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- 1 MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus
- 1.1 MSC West Bengal Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 MSCWB Sub Engineer Syllabus | MSC West Bengal Asst Engineer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 MSCWB Kolkata Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus
- 1.3.1 Municipal Service Commission WB Asst Engineer Syllabus for General English
- 1.3.2 MSC West Bengal Sub Engineer Syllabus for General Awareness
- 1.3.3 MSCWB Kolkata Assistant Engineer (AE) Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 1.3.4 MSC West Bengal Sub Engineer (Civil) Syllabus for Aptitude
- 1.3.5 Municipal Service Commission WB AE Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- 1.3.6 MSCWB AE Exam Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- 1.4 Download MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 20016-17
MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus
The Municipal Service Commission West Bengal has decided to hire the applicants to fill up 80 vacancies by conducting the written test & interview. The Interested competitors can also download the MSCWB Sub Engineer (Civil) Syllabus and Exam pattern from the official website www.mscwb.org. Here applicants can also gather the pdf of MSCWB Assistant Engineer Previous Papers along with the MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
MSC West Bengal Recruitment 2017 – Details
Organization Name: Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB).
Post Name: Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer.
Total No of Posts: 80 Posts.
Official Website: www.mscwb.org
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job Category: State Government Job.
MSCWB Sub Engineer Syllabus | MSC West Bengal Asst Engineer Exam Pattern
Here we have presented the MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus in addition to the MSCWB Sub Engineer Exam Pattern. The Exam consists of OMR Based Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions. MSCWB Exam has 100 Questions for 200 marks. Each Question Carries 2 Marks. There is a Negative Marking. One Mark will be defeated for each Wrong Answer. The Time Duration of the Exam is for 2 Hrs.
MSCWB Kolkata Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus
Municipal Service Commission WB Asst Engineer Syllabus for General English
- Idioms and Phrases Vocabulary.
- Prepositions Grammar.
- Verbs Vocabulary.
- Antonyms Vocabulary.
- Spelling Grammar.
- Articles Grammar
- Reading Comprehension Grammar.
- Articles Grammar.
MSC West Bengal Sub Engineer Syllabus for General Awareness
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge
- Countries & Capitals.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Computers Basics etc.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
MSCWB Kolkata Assistant Engineer (AE) Syllabus for General Knowledge
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution
- Economic Science.
- Scientific Research etc.
MSC West Bengal Sub Engineer (Civil) Syllabus for Aptitude
- Time & Work.
- Mixture and Alligation
- Ration & Proportion.
- Time and distance
- Partnership Business.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Square Roots.
- Relationships between numbers.
Municipal Service Commission WB AE Sub Engineer Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Cause and Effect.
- Essential Part.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Classification.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Matching Definitions.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Deduction.
- Statement and Argument.
- Number Series.
- Logical Problems.
- Theme Detection.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Artificial Language.
MSCWB AE Exam Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Steel Structures.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- PSC Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Costing, Estimation, and Specifications.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Construction and Project Management.
Download MSCWB Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 20016-17
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
424 total views, 2 views today