MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment notification is released to fill up vacant posts. Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation Ltd is hiring eligible candidates for the position of Project EWngineer in the disciplines of Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering. The job hunters looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Railways Department can apply for these posts. Our site gives you the recruitment information like vacancies, eligibility, pay scale, application process, etc. Moreover, MRVC Recruitment Details are available on the official website www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in. The closing date for MRVC Project Engineer application is 30.11.2016.
MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment
Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation Limited is looking for a dynamic and also result in oriented candidates who can take up the positions of Project Engineers in the fields of Electrical and Civil Engineering. MRVC selects the candidates depending on the candidate’s GATE-2016 score. The selected candidates will be working for the execution of projects in Mumbai Suburban Area. Furthermore, the project tenure is for Five Years but candidates will be on contract basis for the first Two Years with consolidated emoluments. The organization will extend the contract for 3 more years depending on the candidate’s performance. The applicants shall also undergo Medical Examination for the recruitment in addition to GATE 2016 score and Organizational requirements.
MRVC Engineers Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation Limited.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer.
Total No. of Posts: 34 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Civil Engineer: 30 Posts.
- Electrical Engineer: 04 Posts.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
Application Fee: Not Applicable.
- Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation Ltd pays the selected candidates Monthly consolidated emoluments of Rs. 27,520/- + EPF.
- Allowances and perks will be admissible as per extant policy.
The Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation selects the candidates as per the following criteria.
- GATE 2016 Score.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Test.
Official Website: www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in.
Mumbai Rail Vikas Corporation Project Engineer Eligibility Details
The Age limit as on 01.11.2016 for Project Engineer is as follows.
- Maximum 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the MRVC organization.
The Project Engineer applicant must possess the following educational qualifications.
Important Dates for Mumbai Rail Vikas Project Engineer Recruitment
Online Application Form Opening Date: 01.11.2016.
Online Application Form Closing Date: 30.11.2016.
Application Procedure for MRVC Project Engineer Recruitment
- All the eligible candidates who are willing to apply for the Project Engineer posts must visit the MRVC official website www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the Vacancy Notices tab under News & Information Section.
- Click on the Advertisement for the recruitment of Project Engineer through GATE 2016 Score.
- Download the given Application Format.
- Enter the relevant information in the application form, affix your latest photograph and sign in the designated place.
- Scan the duly filled application and other mentioned documents.
- Send these scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before 30th November 2016.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.