MPSLSA Recruitment 2016 notification has released recently. Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authorities (MPSLSA) has issued this notification for the recruitment of 66 vacancies of Authority class which as Peon, Farash, and Waterman. Contenders who have been waiting for the Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can grab this excellent Opportunity as soon as possible. Aspirants who are ready to apply for MPSLSA Recruitment should be implemented through Offline before the last date 30th November 2016. Applicants who are eagerly looking for the Government Jobs updates can visit our website www.wingovtjobs.com. Here on our site, we regularly update all the Latest Government Jobs updates of both central and state government jobs.
- 1 MPSLSA Recruitment 2016 | 66 Authority Class Posts
- 1.1 MPSLSA Recruitment 2016 Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authorities Recruitment – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MPSLSA Authority Class Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Important Dates for MPSLSA Authority Class Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying MPSLSA Peon, Waterman Jobs
MPSLSA Recruitment 2016 | 66 Authority Class Posts
Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authorities (MPSLSA) state Organization which is specially established to provide free legal services to the wanted candidates. Citizens of the Madhya Pradesh have the right to get free legal service, to ensure that MPSLSA has established and in the state of Madhya Pradesh. MPSLSA has directed by the Chief Justis of Madhya Pradesh High Court and members from Law BackGround. Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authorities (MPSLSA) has decided to recruit 66 vacancies such as Water Man, Peon, and Farash Posts. Applicants who are applying for MPSLSA Authority Class Recruitment should check the eligibility criteria before applying. All the details like Application Fee, Selection Process, Education Qualification, Age Limit, etc. are mentioned below. For more information about Madhya Pradesh SLSA Recruitment, candidates should go through Official Website www.mpslsa.nic.in.
MPSLSA Recruitment 2016 Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts: Peon, Farash and Water Man.
Number of Vacancies: 66 Posts.
Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authorities Recruitment – Overview
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh State Legal Services Authorities.
Name of the Post: Peon, Farash, and Waterman.
Number of Vacancies: 66 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.mpslsa.nic.in.
Application Fee: Refer Official notification regarding MPSLSA Recruitment application fee details.
Selection Process: Candidates who have applied for this MPSLSA Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in following rounds
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Contenders those who got selected in the MPSLSA recruitment will receive basic pay scale of Rs.4,400/- to Rs.7,400/- with a grade pay of Rs.1300/-.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSLSA Authority Class Recruitment 2016
Candidates who have completed 08th Standard are eligible to apply Authority class level vacancy in MPSLSA Recruitment.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
Important Dates for MPSLSA Authority Class Recruitment 2016
- Starting Date to Apply Application form: 31st October 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Application form: 30 November 2016.
Procedure for Applying MPSLSA Peon, Waterman Jobs
- Candidates must visit Official website www.mpslsa.nic.in.
- Click on MPSLSA Peon, Farash, and Waterman Job link.
- Read the Application form carefully.
- Next, click on Download the Application form.
- Fill all the required details.
- Next, Attach the necessary documents like certificates, recent passport size Photograph, and signature.
- Finally, send the Application form to the Authorities.
MP State Legal Services Authority,
C-2, South Civil Lines, Jabalpur.(M.P.)
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
286 total views, 1 views today