Latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra. Are you people looking for Police Jobs??? Here is the excellent news knocking out the door of applicants. The government of Maharashtra has released the MPSC Sub Inspector Notification 2017. Contenders who are planning about to set their career in the Police Department can utilize this opportunity. The officials have announced 650 Police Sub Inspector vacant positions for job seekers. Contenders who are interested in MPSC SI Vacancies 2017 should apply through online only. No other mode of applications not accepted. Final Date for Online Application submission is 17th October 2017. Willing aspirants can download the Maharashtra PSC advertisement from www.mpsc.gov.in or here.
- 1 MPSC Sub Inspector Notification 2017
- 1.1 Maharashtra PSC SI Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancies 2017
- 1.4 Maharashtra Public Service Commission Offers Pay Scale
- 1.5 Online Process for MPSC Sub Inspector Grade B Jobs 2017
MPSC Sub Inspector Notification 2017
Get Maharashtra Government Job updates by visiting our blog regularly. Maharashtra Public Service Commission invites application from all the eligible contenders. The department will recruit skilled and physically fit people for the MPSC PSI Jobs 2017. MPSC is going to conduct a written exam on 5th November 2017. Candidates who score the minimum cut off marks in the test will have to attend the further rounds like Physical Test, Medical Test, and Interview. Check Eligibility, Age limit, and the other information regarding MPSC Sub Inspector Notification 2017 from the following sections of this page.
Maharashtra PSC SI Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Post: Police Sub Inspector.
Total No of Vacancies: 650.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|S NO||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||Policce Sub Inspector Grade B||650|
MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Police Sub Inspector Grade B|
|No of Vacancies||650|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Selection Process for Maharashtra PSC PSI Vacancies 2017
The government of Maharashtra will conduct the following rounds to the candidates who had registered for MPSC Sub Inspector Notification 2017. Check the details.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
Important Dates for MPSC SI Notification 2017
- Online Application Submission starts from 3rd October 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application 17th October 2017.
- Main Exam Date: 5th November 2017.
Application Fee for Maharashtra PSC PSI Jobs 2017
- General Candidates: Rs.524/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.324/-.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancies 2017
Contenders who had registered for the PSC Sub Inspector Notification must possess the minimum educational qualification as per the advertisement. For more queries, Download the official notification from here.
- Minimum Age: 19years.
- Maximum Age: 31years.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Offers Pay Scale
Individuals who got selected for the MPSC Police Sub Inspector Vacancies will receive the pay scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,300/-.
Online Process for MPSC Sub Inspector Grade B Jobs 2017
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra PSC,www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Go to Competitive Examination->Advertisements.
- Download and read the instructions of MPSC Sub Inspector Notification 2017.
- Check your eligibility criteria and then click apply online.
- Enter the valid information to the MPSC PSI Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Upload signature and photograph to the application form.
- Cross Check all the entered details.
- Apply and save a copy of the form for future reference.