MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam 2017 Notification has issued for recruiting Assistant Professor jobs. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced this notification for filling the Assistant Professor Vacancies in MPPSC. Candidates those who are seeking for the Latest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can apply for this MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam 2017. Desirous candidates who are interested may apply through Online Mode. The online application commences from 15th December 2016. The last date to submit the MP SET Exam applications on 5th January 2017. Candidates can get all the Latest News about State Government employment and Central Govt jobs in Latest Employment News page of wingovtjobs.com website.
- 1 MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam 2017 Notification
- 1.1 MPPSC SET Exam 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.3 Required Eligibility Criteria for MP SET Exam
- 1.4 Important Dates for MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying Madya Pradesh SET Exam 2017
MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam 2017 Notification
The MPPSC is known as Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Madhya Pradesh PSC is a State Government Organization works with Madhya Pradesh Government. MP PSC is going to recruit the candidates by conducting the Competitive Exams. Recently, MPPSC may come up with MPPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for Various Posts. All the details like Name of the Posts, No of Posts, Application Fee, How to Apply, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Important Dates, Etc., are given below for a clear idea. Aspirants can check MPPSC Official Website www.mppsc.nic.in for more information.
MPPSC SET Exam 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – MP State Eligibility Test
Total No of Posts – Various Posts.
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
|03||Defence & Strategic Studies|
Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
Organisation Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Name of the Posts: MP State Eligibility Test, Assistant Professor Posts
No of Posts: Various Posts.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Apply Mode: Online.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
- For Unreserved Category: Rs. 1000/-.
- For OBC (Non-Creamy layer) Category: Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Category: Rs. 500/-.
Selection Mode – Madhya Pradesh PSC SET Recruitment Selection rounds are given below.
- Written Test
Remuneration / Pay Scale – Refer MP State Eligibility Test Exam Notification regarding the pay scale details.
Required Eligibility Criteria for MP SET Exam
- Contenders should Possess Master’s Degree or Equivalent with minimum 55% marks from Unversity/ Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in Computer Science, Earth Science, Humanities and Social Sciences, etc. Post Graduate degree/ Ph.D.
Check Madhya Pradesh PSC Official Notification for required Age Limit Details.
Important Dates for MPPSC State Eligibility Test Exam 2017
- Starting Date To Apply Online – Available Now.
- Last Date To Apply Online – 05-01-2017
Procedure for Applying Madya Pradesh SET Exam 2017
- Open the MPPSC Official Website @ www.mppsc.nic.in
- Click on the Link named as Madhya Pradesh PSC State Eligibility Test Exam 2017 Notification.
- Read the instructions carefully before going to apply.
- Then, Click on the link Apply Online for the selected post.
- Fill the MPPSC SET Online Application Form and remit the fee payment.
- Submit the duly filled application form
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
386 total views, 2 views today