MP High Court Recruitment official notification has been released for the appointment of Civil Judges in the High Court of Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh High Court invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge as Entry Level. The job hunters looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Our site provides the Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment details like vacancies, eligibility, pay scale, etc. However, the aspirants can also visit the official website of High Court of Madhya Pradesh www.mphc.gov.in. The last date for MP High Civil Judge Grade II Recruitment online application is 10.11.2016 upto 11:59 pm.
- 1 MP High Court Recruitment
MP High Court Recruitment
High Court of Madhya Pradesh invites applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 101 Entry Level Civil Judges posts. The Civil Judge Recruitment Process in MP High Court will be comprising of 3 levels like Prelims, Mains, and Interview. All the MP Civil Judge Recruitment Details are available on the official website www.mphc.gov.in. The MPHC Job aspirants can apply for the posts of Entry Level Civil Judges through an online process available at www.mponline.gov.in. Application Fee also must be paid at MPOnline Services. The last date for MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Online Application is 10.11.2016.
MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: High Court of Madhya Pradesh.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge Grade II (Entry Level).
Total No. of Posts: 101 Posts.
Post wise Details:
- General Category: 51 Posts.
- OBC Category: 14 Posts.
- SC Category: 16 Posts.
- ST Category: 20 Posts.
Job Location: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
- For General Category and Candidates from outside Madhya Pradesh: Rs.1000/-.
- For Reserved Category Candidates of Madhya Pradesh: Rs.800/-.
- The selected candidates will be paid a Pay Scale of Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- with Incentives.
- Online Test.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in.
High Court of Madhya Pradesh Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 35 Years.
- The Applicant shall have been born between 31.12.1981 and 01.01.1996.
- The Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
Important Dates for MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment
Advertisement Date: 06.10.2016.
Online Application Last Date: 10.11.2016.
Preliminary Online Exam Date: 11.12.2016.
Main Examination Date: Updated Later.
Application Process for MP High Court Recruitment
- The interested and eligible candidates shall go through the instructions through the official website www.mphc.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
- Applicants can also download the instructions copy from the MP High Court Official Website www.mphc.gov.in.
- The Application Fee is payable at any of the MPOnline Centres.
- The candidates can fill the Online Application from any of the internet sources after payment of the Application Fee at MP Online.
- Applicants can also visit the MP Online website, fill the application online and then pay the Application Feee through Credit Card/Debit Card/Interrnet Banking.
- The Applicants must upload scanned copies of their Signature and Latest Passport Size Colour photograph.
- However, all the instructions for online Application Process are available in the official advertisement.
- The closing date for MP High Court Civil Judge Grade II is 10.11.2016.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
190 total views, 1 views today