Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation invites applications to appoint 40 candidates as Junior Consultants through MOSPI Recruitment. MOSPI 2016 Recruitment official notification provides the employment opportunity for the candidates to serve across India. This ia a contract job. The candidates looking for the Central Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity by applying for MOSPI Jr. Consultants posts. Our site provides the MOSPI Recruitment Details like Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Pay Scale, etc. However, the aspirants can also get MOSPI Vacancy and other Details through the official website www.mospi.nic.in. The last date for the applications to reach the office is 31.10.2016.
MOSPI is an undertaking of Central Government of India. Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation requires 40 candidates for engagement of Junior Consultants on purely short term contract basis. All the interested and eligible candidates shall download the application format from the MOSPI official website www.mospi.nic.in. The application forms filled with complete details along with all the relevant documents mentioned in the notification shall reach the office within 21 days after the publishing of advertisement in the newspaper. Furthermore, the candidates can visit the official website for further details of the recruitment and application process.
MOSPI Junior Consultants Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation.
Name of the Post: Junior Consultants.
Total No. of Posts: 40 Posts.
Job Location: Across India.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Application Fee: No Fee.
Pay Scale: MOSPI pays a remuneration of Rs.25,000/- in addition to TA/DA allowances to the selected candidates.
Selection Mode: Based on qualification, work experience, and computer knowledge.
Official Website: www.mospi.nic.in.
Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation Eligibility Details
- Maximum 65 Years for candidates retired at the level of Asst Director/Sr. Statistical Officer with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- or Rs.4600/- or equivalent level officers of Central/State Govt/PSUs.
- Maximum 40 Years for candidates having Post Graduate Degree in any subject with at least a paper of Statistics at Post Graduate level.
- For clear information, refer the MOSPI official advertisement.
- Candidates must be retired at the level of Asst Director/Sr. Statistical Officer with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- or Rs.4600/- or equivalent level officers of Central/State Govt/PSUs. He/she must have good computer knowledge.
- Candidates having Post Graduate Degree in any subject with at least a paper of Statistics at Post Graduate level. He/she must have good working knowledge of computers.
- The selection is purely on the qualification and experience basis.
Important Dates for MOSPI Recruitment 2016
Advertisement Date: 13.10.2016.
Receipt of Application Form Last Date: 31.10.2016.
Application Process for MOSPI 2016 Recruitment
- Interested candidates shall download the Junior Consultant Application form from the MOSPI official website www.mospi.nic.in.
- The applicants must fill all the details as mentioned in the application format and affix a latest passport size color photograph in the space provided.
- Send the MOSPI Jr Consultant application form complete in all respects in an envelope with the superscription ‘Application for the engagement as Jr. Consultants’.
- The application forms shall reach the following address on or before 31.10.2016.
Deputy Director General (MS),
East Block 6,
Level 4-7, R.K. Puram,
New Delhi – 110 066.
Ph: 011 – 26188581.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.