MNRE Scientist B Syllabus along with the detailed Exam Pattern is included on this web page. Aspirants can download the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Scientist Syllabus & Exam Pattern from our website wingovtjobs.com.
- 1 MNRE Scientist B Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Details about MNRE Scientist-B Group A Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2 MNRE Recruitment 2016 Notification for 08 Scientist-B (Group A) Posts
- 1.3 Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Scientist B Exam Pattern
- 1.4 MNRE Scientist-B Group A Syllabus 2016 @ mnre.gov.in
- 1.5 MNRE Scientist-B Syllabus for General
- 1.6 Ministry of Renewable Energy Group A Scientist-B Technical Syllabus
- 1.7 Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- 1.8 General Awareness Syllabus
MNRE Scientist B Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
Candidates who are preparing for the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Scientist Exam 2016 have come to the right website. Here we are giving the complete info about MNRE Group A Exam. We have already updated the Scientist Exam Pattern for the guidance of the candidates. You can also check the detailed MNRE Scientist B Syllabus provided below. Candidates can prepare well with the help of these Ministry of Renewable Energy Exam Pattern & Syllabus. Also, check the MNRE Scientist Previous year Question Papers for practice purpose.
Details about MNRE Scientist-B Group A Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Ministry of New & Renewable Energy.
No of Vacancies: 08 Vacancies.
Name of the Post: Scientist-B Group A.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Official Website: www.mnre.gov.in
MNRE Recruitment 2016 Notification for 08 Scientist-B (Group A) Posts
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy recently released a recruitment notification to fill 8 Posts of Scientist ‘B’ (Group ‘A’ Gazetted) Posts. Applications are invited from suitable candidates who possess Master’s degree in Natural/Agricultural Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine from a recognized University or Institute. The age limit of the applicants should not exceed 35 years. For more age relaxation details, check the official notification given below. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 25th April 2016. For more details about MNRE Recruitment 2016 visit the official website i.e. mnre.gov.in.
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy Scientist B Exam Pattern
- Eligible candidates will be called for Written Examination.
- Those who are qualified in the Written Exam should appear for the Interview.
- The Written Exam will be conducted in 2 Sections for 150 Marks with 2 Hours duration.
|S.No||Subjects||No Of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General||50||50 Marks||120 Minutes|
MNRE Scientist-B Group A Syllabus 2016 @ mnre.gov.in
MNRE Scientist-B Syllabus for General
- Research Aptitude.
- Reading and Comprehension.
- Communication skills.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- General Awareness.
Ministry of Renewable Energy Group A Scientist-B Technical Syllabus
- National & Global Scenario of Energy.
- Scene and Scope of Renewable Energy in India.
- Fundamentals of Energy Technologies.
- Government policy and programs for development & dissemination of renewable energy technologies.
- Energy and Environmental Linkages.
- Renewable Energy Resource Assessment.
- Any other issue relevant to new and renewable energy.
Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Figural Classification.
- Statement Conclusion etc.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian History.
- Culture & Sports.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Personalities in New.
- Countries & their capitals.
- Current Events – National & International.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
287 total views, 1 views today