MMRDA Recruitment 2016 Notification is released. 32 Deputy Engineer, Executive Engineer and Office Technical Assistant vacancies are published under MMRDA Notification. Check the MMRDA Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and other details here.
- 1 MMRDA Recruitment Notification 2016
- 1.1 MMRDA Vacancy Details 2016
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai MRDA Recruitment
- 1.3 MMRDA Maharashtra Recruitment Details 2016
- 1.4 MMRDA Online Application
- 1.5 MMRDA Exam Result
- 1.6 Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment Notification
MMRDA Recruitment Notification 2016
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has announced an official notification on 16th April 2016. Total 32 Deputy Engineer, Executive Engineer and Office Technical Assistant Posts have to be filled with talented and eligible candidates. Aspirants who want to do Government Jobs in Maharastra can use this Opportunity. Applications are invited through Online Mode Only. MMRDA Board accepts no other modes of Applications. The last date for Submitting the Online Applications is 10th May 2016.
MMRDA is a body of the Government of Maharashtra that is responsible for the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority was set up on 26 January 1975 under the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority. MMRDA releases recruitment notifications every year to provide better opportunities to the people. Aspirants who wish to work in MMRDA may apply online for this Deputy Engineer and Other vacancies published under MMRDA Recruitment Notification 2016.
Candidates who want to do Engineering Jobs can apply to this Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment. Candidates can get Application Form for Deputy Engineer and other Posts from MMRDA official website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. Please read the complete notification before applying for MMRDA Jobs. The last date for submitting the Online Applications is 10th May 2016. Complete information about Educational Qualification, No of Vacancies regarding MMRDA Dy Engineer Recruitment is given below.
MMRDA Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|3||Deputy Engineer-II (Junior Engineer)||10|
|4||Office Technical Assistant||04|
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai MRDA Recruitment
Age Limit for MMRDA Deputy Engineer Recruitment
Interested aspirants who want to apply for MMRDA Recruitment should fulfill the age criteria as per MMRDA Notification. The age details are given below.
- Executive Engineer: Maximum Age – 40 Years.
- Deputy Engineer-I, II: Maximum Age – 35 Years.
- Office Technical Assistant: Maximum Age – 33 Years.
Educational Qualification for MMRDA Jobs
Candidates should possess the below Educational qualification depending upon their post.
- Executive Engineer: Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Deputy Engineer-I: Degree or a Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
- Deputy Engineer-II: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification or Diploma holder in Civil Engineering.
- Office Technical Assistant: Degree in Information Technology with minimum 60% marks/equivalent from recognized & reputed university. Minimum two years experience in office work.
MMRDA Maharashtra Recruitment Details 2016
Name Of the Organization: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
Official Website: www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Total No. Of Vacancies: 32.
Name Of the Posts: Various Posts.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Mode Of Application: Online.
Application Fee: Nil.
Selection Process: Aspirants who applied for MMRDA Executive Engineer Recruitment should attend the personal interview conducted by Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment Board.
MMRDA Online Application
Candidates who want to apply for MMRDA Maharashtra Recruitment should fill the Online Application from MMRDA Official Website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in. MMRDA Board accepts no other modes of Applications. Online Applications are available from 16th April 2016. Online Links will be closed after 10th May 2016 at 11:59 pm. So candidates are advised to fill the Online Application before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on Vacancies.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Click On Apply Online.
- Fill the Application Form without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photo and signature.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 16th April 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Applications: 10th May 2016.
MMRDA Exam Result
After the completion of Final Selection Process, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment Board will announce the results. Candidates who have applied for MMRDA Jobs can check the results from the MMRDA official website. The link for checking MMRDA Exam Result will be provided on our site. For more Updates visit our site regularly.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
326 total views, 1 views today