Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification has released through an Employment No. MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2016-2017/43. Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued employment notification for the recruitment of 28 Statistical Assistant, Research Assistant, Other Posts. MPSC Recruitment Jobs is the golden opportunity for the aspirants who are looking Government Jobs in Meghalaya. Eligible Candidates can apply for Meghalaya PSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2017 through Online / Offline by on or before the last date 17th January 2017.
- 1 Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Meghalaya Public Service Commission Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for Megahayla PSC Notification 2017
- 1.5 Instruction for Applying MPSC Statistical Assistant, Assistant Teacher, Other Jobs 2017
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017
The Govt of Meghalaya, Public Service Commission has decided to fill Various Category Posts in MPSC. Aspirants before applying should know the eligible criteria of MPSC Recruitment 2017. Here we have provided detailed information about the Meghalaya Public Service Commission Jobs 2017. Interested applicants can go through the official website www.mpsc.nic.in for more details. Job Seekers who are in search for Latest Employment News 2016 will bookmark our blog www.wingovtjobs.com.
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Statistical Assistant, Research Assistant, Other Posts.
No of Vacancies – 28 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|1||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer||05|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
Organization Name: Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Statistical Assistant, Research Assistant, Other Posts.
No of Posts: 28 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online and Offline.
Job Location: Meghalaya.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.mpsc.nic.in
Application Fee / Examination Fee Details
|Post||Amount of Fee|
|Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer||Rs 460/-|
|Assistant Teacher & Statistical, Research Assistant||Rs 350/-|
Mode of Selection – Individuals who are participating in the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 will undergo following selection rounds.
- Preliminary Screening Test
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Remuneration – Finalized Candidates for the Meghalaya PSC Jobs 2017 will get below consolidated pay scale as per month.
|Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Officer||Rs 17, 000 – Rs 33,690|
|Assistant Teacher||Rs 15,700 – Rs 28,760|
|Statistical Assistant||Rs 14,100 – Rs 27,510|
|Journalist||Rs 11,300 – Rs -22,000|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment 2017
- Post 1 – B. V.Sc Degree in Veterinary Science from any recognized University.
- Post 2 – Graduate with Honours in English with Political Science / Garo and History as one of the subject at Degree Level and having B.ED.
- Post 3 & 4 – Graduate with Arts, Science Commerce with Mathematics, Statistics or Economics, as one of the subject in Degree Course.
- Post 5 – Graduate in Arts / Science / Commerce from any recognized institutes. Candidates should have good command over English/ Khasi/ Garo.
Candidates who are applying for the Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Jobs should have Age less than 18 Years and not more than 27 Years.
Regarding Post Wise and Category Wise Age Limit Details aspirants should go through the official notification.
Important Dates for Megahayla PSC Notification 2017
- Online Application Commencement – Available Now.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 17th January 2017.
Instruction for Applying MPSC Statistical Assistant, Assistant Teacher, Other Jobs 2017
Online Application Process
- Candidate should log on to the official blog www.mpsc.nic.in
- Click on the link named Meghalaya PSC Notification 2017.
- Read notification information and Open the Apply Online link.
- Fill the application with necessary details.
- Remit the application form.
- Cross check form and Submit without errors.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
Offline Application Process
Eligible candidates who are successfully complete the online application process can post the duly filled online application form to the below mentioned address by on or before the last date.
Office Counter of MPSC,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
231 total views, 1 views today