MDSU Faculty Recruitment notification provides employment opportunity for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor. Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University invites applications for 22 Teaching positions in various disciplines. The candidates looking for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. MDSU Recruitment is an Online Application process. Our blog provides the MDSU Recruitment details like Vacancy Details, Eligibility, Pay Scale, etc. However, the aspirants can directly visit the official website of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University www.mdsuajmer.ac.in for full details. The cut-off date for MDSU Online Application is 10.11.2016.
- 1 MDSU Faculty Recruitment
MDSU Faculty Recruitment
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University is a prominent affiliating University in Ajmer, Rajasthan. MDSU requires eligible candidates for teaching faculty in various disciplines. MDS University conducts written test for Assitant Professor post and interview for the recruitment process as prescribed by the UGC regulations. Therefore, the applicants must be aware of UGC regulations about Eligibility Criteria and other terms for the recruitment. However, our site provides you the regular updates on the MDS recruitment process. Furthermore, you can visit the official website for any information regarding the Teaching Faculty Recruitment in MDS University.
MDS University Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organisation: Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University.
Name of the Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor.
Total No. of Posts: 22 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Professor: 04 Posts.
- Assistant Professor: 13 Posts.
- Assistant Professor: 05 Posts.
Job Location: Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
- For Unreserved Category/OBC Category Candidates: Rs.500/- for Assitant Professor, Rs.600/- for Associate Professor and Rs.700/- for Professor.
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Half Fee.
Pay Scale: MDS University pays the following Pay Scales to the selected candidates.
- Professor: Rs.37400 – 67000 with AGP Rs.10000/-.
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400 – 67000 with AGP Rs.9000/-.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600 – 39100 with AGP Rs.6000/-.
Selection Mode: Interview (Written Test for Asst Professor).
Official Website: www.mdsuajmer.ac.in.
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who have crossed 60 Years of age could not apply for any of the posts.
- However, the age limit criteria are as per UGC Regulations for teaching posts.
|Name of the Post||Desirable Qualification|
|Professor||An eminent scholar with Ph.D. in the concerned discipline with 10 years experience.|
|Associate Professor||A Ph.D. Degree in the concerned disciplines in addition to a good academic record.|
|Assistant Professor (except Computer Application)||At least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University with a good academic record.|
|Assistant Professor (Computer Application)||B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M. Tech. in relevant subject or MCA with 1st class.|
Important Dates of MDSU Faculty Recruitment
Advertisement Date: 08.10.2016.
Online Application Starting Date: 10.10.2016.
Online Application Closing Date: 10.11.2016.
Hardcopy of Application and Fee D.D. Receipt Last Date: 15.11.2016.
Application Process for MDSU Recruitment 2016
- The applicants must draw a Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, MDS University, Ajmer” payable at Ajmer (Rajasthan).
- Visit the official website www.mdsuajmer.ac.in or www.mdsuexam.net.
- Fill the MDSU Online Application Form and submit it.
- After the successful submission of the MDSU Application, take a print out of the application.
- Attach all the relevant documents mentioned in the notification in addition to D.D. copy and application copy.
- Send the envelope of the enclosures with superscription “Application for the post of ……….. Subject ……..” to the following address to reach before 15.11.2016 by 04.30 pm.
Ajmer – 305 009,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
512 total views, 2 views today