Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification has released through an Advertisement No: 03 of 2016. The Manipur Public Service Commission has announced this notification for the recruitment of 14 Vacancies which comes under Group (A, B, C, D) Category. As per the MPSC Notification 2017, various posts that are going to fill is OSD, Stenographer Grade-III, Driver, Peon/ Chowkidar/ Security. Job Seekers who are in search for Latest Government Jobs in Manipur can check this notification. Aspirants who have desirable criteria can apply for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017 through Online on or before the last date 16/12/2016. Job Hunters bookmark our blog wingovtjobs.com for Government Latest Employment News 2016.
- 1 Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Manipur PSC Group (A, B, C, D) Job – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Manipur PSC Group Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for MPSC Notification 2017
- 1.5 Instructions for Applying Manipur PSC Stenographer, OSD, Other Jobs 2017
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017
The Government of Manipur, PSC has come up with recruitment notification for filling up the Group Category Posts. Interested Aspirants who are going to apply can read this article thoroughly to get a clear idea. Here we provided Manipur Public Service Commission Notification details like Eligibility Criteria (Education Qualification, Age Limit), Number of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, Application Fee. Aspirants can also refer official website www.mpscmanipur.gov.in for more information regarding the Manipur PSC Recruitment 2017.
Manipur PSC Group (A, B, C, D) Job – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – OSD, Stenographer Grade-III, Driver, Peon/ Chowkidar/ Security Posts.
No of Vacancies – 14 Posts.
Available Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Peon/ Chowkidar/ Security||10|
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) Notification 2017 – Overview
Organization Name: Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Post Name: OSD, Stenographer Grade-III, Driver, Peon/ Chowkidar/ Security.
No of Posts: 14 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Manipur
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
Application Fee – Candidates are required to pay the application fee through Online Payment Mode as per the category.
- For UR / General / OBC – Rs 300/-.
- For ST/SC – Rs 150/-.
Selection Mode – Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) will conduct below rounds to select the applicants based on their performance.
- Written Test
Pay Band – Selected aspirants for the MPSC Jobs will receive monthly basic pay scale as below.
|OSD (Legal)||Rs 9300 – Rs 34800 + Rs 5400 (GP)|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 + Rs 2000 (GP)|
|Peon/ Chowkidar/ Security||Rs 4440 – 7440 + Rs 1300 (GP)|
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur PSC Group Jobs 2017
- OSD(Legal) Post – Degree in Law with S(five) years work experience at a Bar 2. Stenographer Grade-III Graduate or its equivalent of a
- Stenographer Grade-III Post – Graduate or its equivalent of a recognized University/ Institution. 3. Driver Matriculate. A male candidate possessing
- Driver Post – Matriculate. A male candidate with a valid license of driving and experience of five years is needed.
- Peon / Chowkidar / Security Post – Candidates who have passed HSLC with knowledge of Manipuri and Hindi
Candidates should attain below given age as on 01/12/2016
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit – 38 Years.
Important Dates for MPSC Notification 2017
- Starting Date for Online Application – Available Now
- Last Date for Online Application – 16/12/2016
- Date for Written Exam – 23rd Dec 2016
Instructions for Applying Manipur PSC Stenographer, OSD, Other Jobs 2017
- Eligible and interested candidates are suggested to approach official page www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
- Then download supporting format of application,
- Fill the form as per guidelines and fill the form with applicant’s personal, professional information
- Attach self-attested copies of all supporting documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category through proper channel
- Verify the data before submission to avoid the mistakes
- Send the application form to the following address through registered post on or before the last date
- Take a print out of submitted application for future reference
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
253 total views, 1 views today