Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2016 Notification: Apply for 24 Social Worker, Project Coordinator, Finance Officer Jobs. Maharashtra Prison Department has issued an Official Notification for the unemployment job seekers. MH Prison Dept has invited applications from eligible candidates to fill up these Social Worker, Project Coordinator, Finance Officer vacancies through Maharashtra Jail Department Notification 2016. Aspirants should possess Post Graduation in concerned departments from authorized Board / University for applying Maharastra Prisons Dept Jobs 2016. All those interested job seekers can apply Online Mode and Submit the application form by on or before the last date 30 November 2016.
Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2016 – 17
Candidates those who are searching for Jobs in Maharstara can utilize this opportunity. Aspirants need to pay application fees as mentioned in notification file. Candidates who are qualified in an interview they called for further stages. For more details regarding Download Maharashtra Jail Dept Application Form 2016, Age Limit, Post wise qualification details, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, etc. will update on our website.
Maharashtra Prison Department Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Social Worker, Project Coordinator, Finance Officer, Other.
No of Vacancies: 24 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|4||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||01|
Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2016 – Notification Details
Organization Name: Maharashtra Prison Department.
Post Name: Social Worker, Project Coordinator, Finance Officer, Other.
No of Posts: 24 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.mahaprisons.gov.in
Mode of Selection: Individual Candidates who have applied for the Maharashtra Prison Department Jobs 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates for Project Coordinator, Other Posts will receive below pay scale as per month.
- Post 1 & 5: Rs 27500/-.
- Project Coordinator Post: Rs 38500/-.
- Project Director Post: Rs 49500/-.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Post: Rs 44500/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Prison Department Recruitment 2016
- Social Worker, Project Coordinator, Project Director – Master Degree in Social Work
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – Master Degree in Economics, Statistics, Population Studies (Demography) or Development Studies
- Finance Officer – Master Degree in Finance / Accounting
For detailed Post wise Education Qualification Candidates should check the official notification of Maharstara Prison Department.
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 50 Years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Prison Dept Recruitment 2016
- Online Application Commencement: Available Now.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 30 November 2016.
- Maharashtra Prison Recruitment 2015 Exam Date: Update Soon.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Prison Department Social Worker, Project Director, Other Jobs 2016 – 2017
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.mahaprisons.gov.in
- Read the Maharashtra Prison Notification thoroughly to know eligibility details.
- Click on Online Application Form link for selected post.
- Fill the details as per thew instructions.
- Submit the application form along with photo and signature.
- Post the application form to the below given address on or before the last date.
Maharashtra Prison Department Postal Address
The Additional Director General of Police (ADG) and
Inspector General (IG) of Prisons & Correctional Services,
2nd Floor, Old Central Building,
Download Maharashtra Prison Notification PDF
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.