Hello Readers !! Are you looking for Maharashtra Government Jobs? If yes, this is the great news for you. Maharashtra Government is come up with fresh news about Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018. Maharashtra Postal Circle had notified the Latest Government Job Recruitment for 284 Gram Dak Sevak Posts. Interesting Candidates who completed their 10th standard are eligible for Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancies 2018. Individuals have to register themselves for the GDS Posts in Maharashtra through Online @ appost.in/gdsonline.
- 1 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2018 Details
- 1.2 Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification 2018 – Brief Info
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Postal Circle 284 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Maharashtra Postal Circle
- 1.5 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Online Application 2018 – How to Apply
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018
Online applications have already started from 01-12-2017. So, the candidates are requested to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 within the last date 30-12-2017. Unemployed people who are eagerly waiting for Sarkari Jobs can fill application for Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification 2018. People can get more details about Maharashtra Postal Circle from our blog. Aspirants can also find Current Affairs and Previous papers for various Competitive Exams in www.wingovtjobs.com.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2018 Details
Maharashtra Government had released a notification for Gramin Dak Sevak posts. So, willing candidates who are exciting can apply for the following vacancies of Maharashtra GDS Jobs 2018.
- Name of the Post: Dramin Dak Sevak.
- No. of Posts: 284.
Refer Official Notification for region-wise post details.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Notification 2018 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||284|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
Selection Criteria for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2018
Applied Candidates for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 will be hired based on the automatically generated merit list from the online applications as per rules of Maharashtra Postal Department.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 01-12-2017.
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 30-12-2017.
Application Fee for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Vacancies 2018
Interesting aspirants must have to pay the non-refundable amount based on their category if the exemption is not applicable at nearer post office branch.
- for General/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- for Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Postal Circle 284 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2018
Fascinated job seekers for Maharashtra GDS vacancies 2018 must possess the Matriculation/10th with an excellent academic performance from government recognized institution.
Willing Individuals for Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy Recruitment 2018 must satisfy the given below age limits.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
Age Relaxation for reserved category people is as follows
- OBC candidates – 3 years.
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years.
- PH candidates – 10 years.
Pay Scale Offered by Maharashtra Postal Circle
Maharashtra Postal Circle department will be paid as per norms for the selected candidates for Maharashtra GDS Vacancy Notification 2018.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Online Application 2018 – How to Apply
- Desired Candidates can log on to Official website www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- Click on the Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 link.
- Read the Maharashtra GDS Notification 2018 for more details.
- Click on the Online Registration link for GDS jobs and enter the necessary details.
- Verify the filled details once again and click on Submit.
- Pay the application fee at any post office branch in Maharashtra.
- Download the printed application for future correspondence.