Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016 notification has been released recently in the month of September. Applicants those who are searching for the latest govt jobs in the Maharashtra can apply for these Forest Guard posts. Maharashtra Forest department is inviting the applicants for the 72 posts of Forest Guard vacancies. Applicants those who have the interest can apply for these posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for the post through online before the last date. In this article, we are providing the complete details about eligibility criteria, educational qualification and other important details which are required to the Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016. The last date for submitting the online application form is 17th October 2016.
- 1 Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2016 Job Particulars
- 1.2 Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.3 Eligibility Conditions for Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 Maharashtra Forest Department Offers Pay scale
- 1.5 Instructions For Applying Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment
Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016
Maharastra is the state in the western region of India and is India’s third-largest state by area and also the world’s second-most populous sub-national entity in the country. The Govt of Maharashtra started Forest Department Board for converting the large area of low-value mixed forests into valuable stands. Considering Maharashtra Forest department experience and the recommendations of the National Commission on Agriculture regarding raising of human-made forests, “Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra state Limited ” was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on 16th February 1974 as a wholly owned Government Company of State of Maharashtra. From our site applicants can know the information about the state govt jobs and the central government job.
Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2016 Job Particulars
Organisation Name: Maharashtra Forest Department.
Total No. of Posts: 72 posts
Name of the Post: Forest Guard Posts.
Mode of Apply: Online
Job Location: Maharashtra State.
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.mahaforest.nic.in
- General category candidates have to pay Rs:500/-.
- Applicants belong to the reserved category have to pay Rs:250/-.
Maharashtra forest department will select the candidates by conducting the written test and the personal interview.
Maharashtra Forest Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting date of the Maharashtra application form: Available.
- Last date for submitting the online Maharashtra Forest Guard application form: 17/10/2016.
Eligibility Conditions for Maharashtra Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment 2016
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 26 years.
Educational Qualifications for Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment
The Candidates who are applying for Maharashtra Forest Dept posts should have completed 10th or SSC from a recognized institution of the state.
Maharashtra Forest Department Offers Pay scale
Selected applicants in the selection rounds of Maharashtra Forest Dept Recruitment 2016 will receive the basic pay of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-with Grade pay of Rs.1,800/- as per the Organisation Norms.
Instructions For Applying Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment
- Applicants have to visit the official website www.mahaforest.nic.in
- Click on the Maharashtra Forest Guard recruitment notification.
- Read the complete notification before applying for the post.
- Upload the candidate signature and photo of the candidate as per the rules and regulations.
- Check the application form before submitting the application form.
- Take the hard copy of the Maharashtra application form for future reference.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
183 total views, 1 views today