Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment notification released for the year 2016. Parliament of India is recruiting Casual Labourers for short term in Lok Sabha Secretariat. The candidates searching for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Our site provides the Lok Sabha Recruitment details like vacancy details, eligibility, pay scale, etc. However, the aspirants can also visit the Lok Sabha official website www.loksabha.nic.in for further details. Joint Recruitment Cell under Parliament of India conducts an Interview by the Selection Committee. The selection for Lok Sabha Engagement of Casual Labourers will be based on the performance in Personal Interview. The closing date for receipt of Lok Sabha Labour Recruitment Applications is 31.10.2016.
- 1 Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Lok Sabha invites typewritten Applications for Short-Term Need Based Engagement as Casual Labourer in New Delhi. Parliament of India has released an official notification for the engagement of Casual Labourers to serve in the Lok Sabha Secretariat. The Personal Interview for Lok Sabha Casual Labourers Recruitment will be held at Delhi only. The number of vacancy positions for Labourers in Lok Sabha may also change accordingly. Casual Labourers aspirants shall download the application format from the official website www.loksabha.nic.in and send the application so that it reaches theJoint Recruitment Cell on or before 31.10.2016.
Parliament of India Lok Sabha Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Parliament of India.
Name of the Post: Casual Labourers.
Total No. of Posts: 20 Posts.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Application Fee: No Fee.
- Daily wages at the rate of 1/30th of the pay of Rs.7730/- plus dearness allowance thereon, as payable on the date.
Selection Mode: Personal Interview.
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in.
Lok Sabha Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 27 Years as on 31.10.2016.
- The Lok Sabha Casual Labourer must have passed 10th Class from a Government recognized School/Institute.
- The Applicant shall also produce or attach a self-attested copy of the Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate as proof of Date of Birth.
Important Dates of Lok Sabha Recruitment 2016
Advertisement No: 3/2016.
Application Receipt Last Date: 31.10.2016.
Receipt of Applications from Remote Areas Last Date: 07.11.2016.
Application Process of Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016
- The aspirants of Lok Sabha Secretariat shall visit the official website www.lokssabha.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment tab and download the application format along with the Advertisement.
- Candidates must apply in the typewritten form only in English/Hindi strictly in the prescribed format.
- Attach a copy of self-attested Matriculation certificate as proof of date of birth and all other relevant documents mentioned in the advertisement.
- The candidates claiming for OBC relaxation shall submit the certificate from a recognized board within 180 days after 31.10.2016.
- The candidates shall produce the original documents / certificates / mark-sheets / degrees, etc. at the time of Final Personal Interview.
- Send the application along with the relevant documents so as to reach the Joint Recruitment Cell of Parliament of India on or before 31.10.2016.
- The completely filled applications in all respects shall be sent to the following address.
Joint Recruitment Cell,
Room No: 521,
Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi – 110001.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
788 total views, 1 views today