LIC AAO 6th Mar 2 Shift Answer Key 2016 is available here. The candidates who had appeared for Life Insurance Corporation of India Assistant Administrative Officer Exam can now download LICIndia AAO Second Shift Answer Sheet & Solved Question Papers for all sets at the official site.
- 1 LIC AAO 6th Mar 2 Shift Answer Key 2016
- 2 LIC AAO 2016 Answer Key 6th March 2016 Mrng Shift / Slot / Session
- 2.1 March 6th LIC AAO Exam Answer Sheet for Set A, B, C, & D
- 2.2 www.licindia.in AAO Solved Papers for Reasoning English Quant Computer & GK
- 2.3 Download LIC AAO Generalist Answer Key for Second Shift
- 2.4 LICIndia Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Key for Mrng Shift
- 2.4.1 Life Insurance Corporation India AAO English Ans Key March 6th
- 2.4.2 6th Mar 2nd Slot LICIndia AAO Quant Question Paper & Solutions
- 2.4.3 www.licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Quant Review 6th March 2nd Phase
- 2.4.4 6th March reasoning exam analysis for Morning Slot Exam
- 2.4.5 Online LIC Exam Analysis for Computer Knowledge
- 2.4.6 Check LIC AAO 2nd Shift Review for 6th March 2016 Exam
- 2.4.7 LIC AAO 2nd shift Asked Questions
LIC AAO 6th Mar 2 Shift Answer Key 2016
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has conducted the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Exam for 700 Lic AAO posts across the country on 5-03-2016, 6-03-2016 & 13-03-2016 at various pre-arranged exam centers in four slots. The candidates who had applied for the lic recruitment & attended the exam on the prescribe date are may in search for LIC AAO Exam Answer Key & Solved Questions of 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Shifts to analysis their performance in the LIC Online Exam. For the sake of those candidates here in our wingovtjobs.com we have updated the LIC AAO Exam Asked Questions & Exam Analysis with expected cut off in our site. The IBPS board will publish the LIC AAO official answer key at the lic portal. We will update here when the official key is published. The direct link to download the answer key is given below.
LIC AAO 2016 Answer Key 6th March 2016 Mrng Shift / Slot / Session
The LIC stands for Life Insurance Corporation of India has released a notification 700 vacancies Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) posts. The candidates who completed graduation in search for Government Jobs or LIC Careers had applied for this jobs. Eligible aspirants who are interested in LIC Jobs had utilized this recruitment opportunity. Applicants will be selected based upon their performance in the Written Test & Personal Interview. Candidates who are appearing for the AAO Exam can check the LIC AAO Exam Syllabus & Pattern, Previous Papers, Study Material, Preparation Tips, LIC AAO Admit Card 2016, etc. in our www.wingovtjobs.com website.
March 6th LIC AAO Exam Answer Sheet for Set A, B, C, & D
The exam is conducted in online mode. The exam will be in objective type, i.e., multiple choice type question are asked. The duration of time for the written exam is 2 Hours. The exam is for total 300 Marks. The paper consists of five sections. They are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge, Computer Knowledge & English. Each question consists of five options. There is negative marking of 1/4th for each question.
www.licindia.in AAO Solved Papers for Reasoning English Quant Computer & GK
Download LIC AAO Generalist Answer Key for Second Shift
- Visit the official site www.licindia.in
- Click on the careers tab.
- Search for LIC Answer Key for AAO Generalist & CA.
- Click on the link.
- LIC AAO 6th march 2nd shift answer key will display on the screen.
- Print it & verify your answers.
LICIndia Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Key for Mrng Shift
Name of the Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer.
Total Vacancies: 700.
Exam Date: 5,6,13/03/2016
Category: LIC AAO 6th Mar 2nd Shift Answer Key.
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Life Insurance Corporation India AAO English Ans Key March 6th
6th Mar 2nd Slot LICIndia AAO Quant Question Paper & Solutions
www.licindia.in Assistant Administrative Officer Quant Review 6th March 2nd Phase
6th March reasoning exam analysis for Morning Slot Exam
Online LIC Exam Analysis for Computer Knowledge
1. Brendon McCullum hits fastest Century in 54 Balls against Australia.
2. Sanjay Gandhi National Park – Mumbai, Maharashtra
3. Bengaluru tops among state capitals in Swachh ranking
4. PM launches National Rurban Mission in Chhattisgarh.
5. The Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) has been established at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
6. Seven Sister states – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura. Which one among the following is not in the seven sister states?
7. The world’s tallest idol of Lord Rishabhdeva, the first Teerthankar of Jains, carved out of a single rock at the twin pinnacled peak of Mangi Tungi – Nashik, Maharashtra
8. National Chess Championship 2015 Winner – National Railways
9. Shri Jagmohan received Padma Awards in which field – Public Affairs
10. Cyclone Winston – Republic of Fiji
11. Bharat Parv was inaugurated in which state – Red Fort, New Delhi
12. Umberto Eco, who died recently from – Italy
13. Australian Open 2016 winner – Angelique Kerber
14. National Academy of Indian Railways – Vadodara Gujarat
15. S.S.Tarapore died recently – Economist
16. Anup Kumar related to – Kabaddi
17. Theme country of International Kolkata Book Fair – Bolivia
18. First aviation park – Gujarat
19. 23 April – World Book and Copyright Day.
20. Vienna is the capital of – Republic of Austria
21. Kwangmyongsong 4, or Shining Star 4 satellite belongs to which country – North Korea
22. Pranaav Danawade scores 1009 runs in how many balls?- 323
23. ‘Playing It My Way’ entering the Limca Book of Records for an adult hardback across both fiction and non-fiction categories with 1,50,289 copies
24. ‘Make in India’ week participants -Prime Minster Sweden, Finland
25. Name of the institution in where Ayurvedic drug BGR-34 made – CSIR
26. IMF Chief – Christine Lagarde
27. The US launches anti-dumping probe on tyres from India, Sri Lanka
28. Winner of 61st National School Athletics Championship – Kerala
29. India’s population to surpasses China’s by which year – 2022
30. Reliance Group Chairman Anil Ambani announced the establishment of Dhirubhai Ambani Centre for Innovation and Research in Aerospace at Whitefield in Bengaluru.
1. Which one of the following is not the operating system? lotus 123
2. Which device is used in computer made of magnetic plates is called – Hard Disk
3. 1000MB = 1 GB
4. Smallest Memory Unit – Byte
5. Java is an example of
6. Which of the following is listed in order from smallest to largest? KB MB GB TB
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
97 total views, 1 views today