KSET Exam Syllabus 2017 has updated here for free download. Contenders who had registered for Karnataka State Eligibility Test can download the KSET Lecturership Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern in pdf format. The University of Mysore is soon going to conduct KSET Exam 2017 to the applied candidates. Individuals who are passionate to work for the Organization of Mysore can use before the last date 31/10/2017. Applicants should complete their Master’s Degree in a recognized university to apply Online for Karnataka SET Examination 2017. Postulates can easily download the Syllabus pdf of each subject from here or www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- 1 KSET Exam Syllabus 2017
- 1.1 Karnataka SET Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.2 Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- 1.3 KSET Assistant Professorship Syllabus 2017
- 1.3.1 KSET Syllabus for Teaching
- 1.3.2 KSET Exam Syllabus 2017 – Research Aptitude
- 1.3.3 Karnataka SET Syllabus – English
- 1.3.4 KSET Lecturer Syllabus – Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- 1.3.5 Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- 1.3.6 KSET Syllabus for Data Interpretation
- 1.3.7 KSET Exam Subjects
KSET Exam Syllabus 2017
Latest Government Job seekers of Karnataka who are willing to set their career as a Lecturer/Assistant Professor in the University of Mysore check the KSET Notification details here. Get the complete information on our webpage www.wingovtjobs.com. Check the below table to have an idea about the KSET Exam Syllabus 2017. Check Exam Pattern, Subjects, Topics which are going to be covered in the test from the below sections of this page. The Organization analyzes the 39 different subjects which are given in the syllabus topics of this article.
Karnataka SET Notification 2017 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Lecturer/Assistant Professorship|
|Job Categorery||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Pattern | Syllabus
The Government of Karnataka is going to conduct a Karnataka SET Exam on December 31st, 2017. Aspirants who had registered for KSET 2017 can download the Syllabus & Test Pattern for free. The test consists of three different papers, and each article has given different marks. The subject which is going to appear in the test is Teaching, Research Aptitude, Comprehension, General Awareness of Karnataka State, questions related to the relevant topics. The University of Mysore is going to conduct the test contains the total number of 39 subjects. Check the below mentioned table for the paper, full marks, time, etc. Download KSET Exam Syllabus 2017 in a pdf format. Moreover, Get Previous Papers from our blog.
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||General Paper is on Teaching and Aptitude||60 out of which 50 questions to be attempted||100||75 Minutes|
|Paper-II||Subject Paper||50 questions all are compulsory||100||75 Minutes|
|Paper-III||Subject paper (in depth questions)||75 questions all are compulsory||150||150 Minutes|
KSET Assistant Professorship Syllabus 2017
KSET Syllabus for Teaching
- Basic requirements.
- Learner’s characteristics.
- Factors affecting teaching.
- Methods of teaching.
- Evaluation systems.
- Teaching Aids.
KSET Exam Syllabus 2017 – Research Aptitude
- Characteristics and Types.
- Steps of Research.
- Methods of Research.
- Research Ethics.
- Conference and Symposium.
- Thesis Writing
- Reading Comprehension.
- Effective Classroom Communication.
- Number series.
- Letter series.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Structure of Arguments.
- Data Interpretation.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- General abbreviations and terminology.
- Basics of internet and e-mailing.
- People and Environment.
- Sources of pollution.
- Pollutants and their impact on human life.
- Exploitation of Natural and Energy Resources.
- Natural Hazards and Mitigation.
- Higher Education System.
- Governance, Polity, And Administration, etc.
Karnataka SET Syllabus – English
- Chaucer to Shakespeare.
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods.
- Augustan Age: 18th Century Literature.
- Romantic Period.
- Victorian Period.
- Modern Period.
- Contemporary Period.
- American and other non-British Literature.
- Literary Theory and Criticism.
- Rhetoric and Prosody.
KSET Lecturer Syllabus – Reasoning (Including Mathematical)
- Number series
- letter series
Karnataka State Eligibility Test Exam Syllabus – Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments;
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies: Word Analogy-Applied analogy
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi
- diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning
KSET Syllabus for Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition, and interpretation of data
- Quantitative and qualitative data
- Graphical representation and mapping of data