KPSC Recruitment 2016 Advertisement has recently issued. The Public Service Commission of Karnataka has released a Job notification for 717 vacancies of Teaching and Non Teaching posts. KPSC Recruitment is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are preparing for Government Jobs in Karnataka. Eligible candidates can apply for Karnataka Residential Educational Institutional Society (KRIES) Teaching Posts through Online Mode on or before the last date 02nd December 2016. Job hunters those who are looking for Latest Government Jobs updates can visit our website www.wingovtjobs.com.
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2016 for 717 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
- 1.1 Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Employment Notification
- 1.4 Important Dates for KPSC Teaching Posts
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancies
KPSC Recruitment 2016 for 717 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
The Public Service Commission has constituted under the provision of the constitution under India 18 May 1951. Under the provision of class 14 of the public service commission regulation 1950. Interested candidates can check the eligibility details before applying for the KRIES Teaching Posts. Eligibility details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply, etc. are given below. For more information regarding the KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment 2016, candidates can go through Official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Post Name: Teaching and Non Teaching Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 717 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|02||Kannada Language Lecturer||26 Posts|
|03||English Language Lecturer||26 Posts|
|04||Physics Lecturer||26 Posts|
|05||Chemistry Lecturer||26 Posts|
|06||Mathematice Lecturer||26 Posts|
|07||Biology Lecturer||26 Posts|
|08||Computer Lecturer||26 Posts|
|10||Second Divison Assistant cum Computer Operator||23 Posts|
|11||Art and Drawing Teacher (for Degree Holders)||230 Posts|
|12||Art and Drawing Teacher (for Diploma Holders)||230 Posts|
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Teaching and Non Teaching Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 717 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Application Fee: Applicants are required to visit official notification for application fee details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in following rounds
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates in the KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment will receive the basic PayScale of Rs.14,500/- to Rs.29,000/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Employment Notification
Candidates who are applying for this KPSC Recruitment should possess in B.Sc Forestry or Bachelor of Science or Engineering from any recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years.
Age relaxation applies to SC / ST Category as per the Government rules and regulations.
Important Dates for KPSC Teaching Posts
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03rd November 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Application: 03d December 2016.
Procedure for Applying KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Vacancies
- Candidates should log on to the KPSC Recruitment 2016 official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Open the link KPSC Teaching and Non Teaching Recruitment.
- Next, Click on Apply Online.
- Then, The Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the required details of the candidates as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application Fee as per the Category.
- Click on submit button to complete Online Application process.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
139 total views, 1 views today