- 1 KPSC MVI Syllabus & KPSC RTO Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Karnataka Public Service Commission – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- 1.2 Details about KPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector & Regional Transport Officer Vacancies
- 1.3 KPSC Regional Transport Officer & Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.4 KPSC MVI Syllabus 2016 – Kar PSC Syllabus
- 1.5 KPSC MVI General Knowledge Syllabus
- 1.6 KPSC RTO Mental Ability Syllabus
- 1.7 Download KPSC Syllabus 2016
- 1.8 Download KPSC Inspector of Motor Vehicles Syllabus 2016
- 1.9 Download KPSC Regional Transport Officer Syllabus 2016
KPSC MVI Syllabus & KPSC RTO Syllabus 2016
KPSC MVI Syllabus 2016 is available here. Candidates who are looking for KPSC RTO Syllabus & Exam Pattern have reached the right place. Aspirants who are interested in working for Government Jobs can apply to these MVI/RTO posts. We are providing the complete details regarding KPSC MVI Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern. Skilled & Talented Aspirants who are aiming to crack this exam can make use of our Karnataka PSC Inspector of Motor Vehicles Syllabus & KPSC RTO Exam Pattern given below. Candidates can prepare thoroughly by following our KPSC MVI Syllabus 2016, KPSC RTO/MVI Previous Papers given below. Aspirants prepare well & All the Best. 🙂
KPSC Recruitment 2016 – Karnataka PSC Notification – Kar PSC MVI/RTO Apply Online
Karnataka PSC has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 161 Inspector of Motor Vehicles, Regional Transport Officer Posts. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Karnataka may apply for these MVI, RTO posts released under KPSC Recruitment 2016. Candidates must hold a graduation degree in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Age limit of the applying candidates should be between 18-35 years. Applicants who are Interested in working for Karnataka Government Jobs may apply for this KPSC MVI Recruitment 2016 through Online mode. Submit the Online Application form before the Last Date i.e. 04/03/2016. For more details visit the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Karnataka Public Service Commission – www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission is known as KPSC. KPSC was constituted under the provisions of the Indian Constitution in the year 1951. KPSC was set up with a primary aim of recruiting candidates to different services in the Karnataka State. Every year Karnataka PSC releases notifications for recruiting skillful and talented candidates into various posts. This year KPSC has announced a recruitment notification for 161 MVI & RTO posts. Candidates can also check latest Central Government Jobs in our website. Applicants can Check KPSC Recruitment Notification that is available in the link given below. Visit the official website of Karnataka PSC kpsc.kar.nic.in for more information.
Details about KPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector & Regional Transport Officer Vacancies
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
No of posts: 161 posts.
Name of the Posts: Regional Transport Officer & Motor Vehicle Inspector.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Official website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Regional Transport Officer & Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Pattern 2016
- The exam will be of Objective Type, which consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- It is a Computer Based Competitive Exam (CBCE).
- The exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Paper-I is General Studies paper which consists of 200 Marks for 90 Minutes duration.
- Paper-II is a Specific Paper concerned to the post which consists of 200 Marks for 120 Minutes duration.
|1.||Written Test||I||General Paper||200 Marks||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|II||Specific Paper||200 Marks||2 Hours|
KPSC MVI Syllabus 2016 – Kar PSC Syllabus
KPSC MVI General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current Events.
- General Sciences.
- Indian History.
- Indian Geography.
- Social Sciences.
- General Mental Ability.
- General Polity.
KPSC RTO Mental Ability Syllabus
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning etc.
Click below to view
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,016 total views, 2 views today