KPCL Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern are uploaded here to Download for free. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has published an advt for 41 Vacancies of Medical Officer, Factory Medical Officer, Welfare Officer, and Accounts Officer Posts. Candidates those who have already applied for KPCL Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 can download the KPCL Welfare Officer Syllabus & Exam pattern in a pdf file. Here we have updated the Latest Government Jobs Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So, Interested candidates can refer our website regularly.
- 1 KPCL Medical Officer Syllabus
- 1.1 KPCL Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 | Brief Details
- 1.2 KPCL Welfare Officer Syllabus | Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Accounts Officer Exam Pattern
- 1.3 KPCL Factory Medical Officer Syllabus 2016
- 1.3.1 Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd MO Syllabus – General Knowledge
- 1.3.2 KPCL Factory Medical Officer Syllabus – Aptitude
- 1.3.3 Karnataka Power Welfare Officer Syllabus – Reasoning
- 1.3.4 KPCL Accounts Officer Syllabus – English
- 1.3.5 Karnataka Power Medical Officer Syllabus – General Awareness
- 1.3.6 KPCL Banglore Medical Officer Exam Syllabus
- 1.4 Download KPCL Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
KPCL Medical Officer Syllabus
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Board has decided to recruit the candidates by conducting the written test. Candidates who are preparing for the KKPCL Welfare Officer/Accounts Officer Exam 2016 may refer the KPCL Official website www.karnatakapower.com for more updates. Here you can also gather the information regarding KPCL Medical Officer Previous Papers along with the KPCL Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam pattern.
KPCL Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 | Brief Details
Organization Name: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL).
Name of Posts: Medical Officer, Account Officer, Welfare Officer Posts.
No of Vacancies: 38 posts.
Official website: www.karnatakapower.com
Application Mode: Online.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
KPCL Welfare Officer Syllabus | Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Accounts Officer Exam Pattern
The Syllabus & Exam Pattern of KPCL Medical Officer Exam 2016 has clearly described here. Here you can get the Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd Recruitment details and KPCL Medical Officer Previous Papers along with the KPCL Medical Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Check the complete article to get a clear idea about the KPCL Welfare Officer and Accounts Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
KPCL Factory Medical Officer Syllabus 2016
Karnataka Power Corporation Ltd MO Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current Events – International and National.
- History – India.
- Andhra Pradesh History.
- Science & Technology.
- AP Geography.
- Indian Railway.
- AP Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- AP Economy.
- Indian Constitution.
- Eminent Personalities in News.
- Geography – India.
KPCL Factory Medical Officer Syllabus – Aptitude
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Speed.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problem On Ages.
- Bar Graph.
Karnataka Power Welfare Officer Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
KPCL Accounts Officer Syllabus – English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
Karnataka Power Medical Officer Syllabus – General Awareness
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Topics For Static GK
- Indian History.
Topics For General Science
Topics For Current Affairs
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
KPCL Banglore Medical Officer Exam Syllabus
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- First Aid.
- Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Environmental Hygiene.
Download KPCL Medical Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
368 total views, 1 views today