Kolkata Police Recruitment 2016-17 Notification has recently released on 10/11/2016. The government of West Bengal, Kolkata Home (Police) has issued employment notification for the recruitment of 25 MO, DGMO, Staff Nurse, Sister in Charge Vacancies on Contract Basis. Candidates who are seeking for the Government jobs in West Bengal can check this Kolkata Police Recruitment 2016. Eligible and Interested Aspirants can go through the walkin interview on 23/11/2016 at 9 AM. Graduate Contenders who want to grab the job in government sector can check our blog for latest updates. Here on our blog www.wingovtjobs.com, we are providing Latest Government Jobs Updates of both Central and State Government.
- 1 Kolkata Police Recruitment 2016-17
- 1.1 Kolkata Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Kolkata Police Department Notification 2016-17
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Department Recruitment 2016-17
- 1.4 Important Dates for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 How to Apply for Kolkata Police M.O, Staff Nurse and Other Jobs
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2016-17
Job aspirant those who are looking for Kolkata Police Recruitment Notification Advertisement 2016, now get ready to apply in Kolkata Police career, today Kolkata Police has published an advertisement in employment news for 25 Vacancies. Interested candidates can also check official website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in for more information regarding the Kolkata Police Department Recruitment 2016. Applying aspirants can check below how to apply for Kolkata Police Jobs 2016.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: MO, DGMO, Staff Nurse, Sister in Charge.
No of Vacancies: 25 Posts.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|4||Staff Nurse Gr.-II||10|
Kolkata Police Department Notification 2016-17
Department Name: Kolkata Police Directorate.
Post Name: MO, GDMO, Staff Nurse, Sister in Charge.
No of Posts: 25 Posts.
Apply Mode: Walkin.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Selection Process: Kolkata Police Directorate will select applicants based on Merit List (academic records, professional experience, publication) and Interview.
Pay Scale: Kolkata Police Department will offer below post wise salaries for the candidates who got selected in the Kolkata Police Recruitment 2016.
- MO (Specialist) Post: Rs 50,000/-.
- DGMO Post: Rs 40,000/-.
- Staff Nurse Grade III Post: Rs 18,000/-.
- Sister in Charge Grade I Post: Rs 21,000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Department Recruitment 2016-17
- Post 1: Candidate should possess Post Graduation in respective discipline.
- Post 2: Applicants must be completed MBBS with one year Housestaffship in any Govt. Medical College.
- Post 3: Aspirants should have B.Sc Nursing / Promoted Grade-I Sister-in-Charge.
- Post 4: General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
- For M.O (Specialist) Post: Candidates Age should not exceed 65 years.
- For Remaining Posts: Applicants Age should not be more than 50 years.
Important Dates for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2016
- Date of Walk in for M.O. (Specialist) & G.D.M.O: 22/11/2016 at 9 AM.
- Date of Walk in for Sister-in-charge, Gr.-I & Staff Nurse Gr.-II: 22/11/2016 & 23/11/2016 at 9 AM.
How to Apply for Kolkata Police M.O, Staff Nurse and Other Jobs
- Log on to official website www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- Search for Kolkata Police Notification for MO, GDMO, Sister-in-charge & Staff Nurse Vacancies.
- Read the instruction details of Kolkata Police Department Recruitment 2016 for MO, GDMO, Sister-in-charge & Staff Nurse posts.
- Click on Apply Online link and fill the application form with all details.
- Cross check the form and Submit the Application Form.
- Download and Take a printout of application for future reference.
- Along with application and copies of required documents go through the walkin to the below address.
Kolkata Police Department Recruitment Walkin Venue
Kolkata Police Hospital, 2,
Kolkata – 700025
Kolkata Police Online Application Form
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
150 total views, 2 views today