Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2016 is now available on our wingovtjobs.com website. Candidates who are going to attend for the KPSC Staff Nurse Exam 2016 will be searching for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus along with the exam pattern. Check the detailed KPSC Syllabus & Pattern here.
- 0.1 Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2016
- 0.2 KPSC Recruitment 2016 for 91 Staff Nurse Grade II Posts
- 0.3 Details about Kerala PSC Grade II Staff Nurse Jobs Syllabus 2016
- 1 Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2016 @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
- 1.1 KPSC Syllabus for Grade II Staff Nurse
- 1.2 Thulasi Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus for General English
- 1.3 KPSC Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- 1.4 www.keralapsc.gov.in Staff Nurse Syllabus for Reasoning
- 1.5 Kerala PSC Syllabus for Kerala G.K @ keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2016
Here we are giving the complete info about Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Kerala can have a look at the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection process, Imp Dates given below & can apply for these posts if eligible. Candidates can follow our KPSC Grade II Staff Nurse Syllabus thoroughly as well as Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Previous Papers Pdf given below. Applicants prepare well & All the Best for Staff Nurse Exam.
KPSC Recruitment 2016 for 91 Staff Nurse Grade II Posts
KPSC Recruitment 2016 is released by the Kerala Public Service Commission. There are nearly 90 Staff Nurse Grade II Jobs in the Medical Education according to the notification. The educational qualifications of Staff Nurse are given below.
- A pass in Plus Two/Pre-degree (with science subjects)/VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- A pass in B.Sc. Nursing (or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery course having not less than three years duration from any institution recognized by Government.
- Certificate of Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, in the case of women candidates or as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
Age limit of the applying candidates should be between 20 to 41 years. Only Candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Candidates who are seeking for Government Jobs in Kerala or Medical Jobs can apply for this recruitment if eligible. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 13.04.2016. For more details visit the Official website address i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Details about Kerala PSC Grade II Staff Nurse Jobs Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
No of Posts: 91 Medical Jobs.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse Grade II.
Job Location: Kerala.
Official website: www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2016 @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
KPSC Syllabus for Grade II Staff Nurse
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- First Aid.
- Medical Surgical Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Nursing Management.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing etc.
Thulasi Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Syllabus for General English
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
KPSC Staff Nurse Grade II Syllabus for Numerical Ability
- Number System.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- HCF & LCM.
- Time and Work.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
www.keralapsc.gov.in Staff Nurse Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures etc.
Kerala PSC Syllabus for Kerala G.K @ keralapsc.gov.in
- Geographical Facts.
- Physical Features.
- Famous Sites.
- Renaissance of Kerala.
- Important Events/ Movements/Leaders etc.
Click below to view
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
8,457 total views, 1 views today