Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2016 is released. Total 102 Junior Instructor, DEO, Nurse Grade-II and Other Posts are published under Kerala Public service commission Notification. Check Kerala PSC Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and other details here.
- 1 Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2016
- 1.1 Kerala PSC Vacancy Details 2016
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment
- 1.3 PSC Kerala Recruitment Details 2016
- 1.4 Kerala PSC Online Application
- 1.5 Kerala PSC Results
- 1.6 Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification
Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2016
Kerala Public service commission has released an official notification for filling 102 Junior Instructor, Data Entry Operator, Asst Surgeon & Other Posts. Candidates who want to do Government Jobs in Kerala can use this opportunity. Applications are invited through Online Mode only. No other modes of Applications are accepted by Kerala PSC Board. Online Applications are available from 12th April 2016.
The Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India. KPSC selects applicants for Civil Service Jobs in the Indian state of Kerala. It publishes the notifications by inviting applications for selection to various posts. Kerala PSC conducts written test and/ or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview. The Head Office of the KPSC is located at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Candidates can get Application Form for Staff Nurse, DEO and other Posts from Kerala PSC official website www.keralapsc.gov.in. Please read the complete notification before applying for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Jobs. The last date for submitting the Online Applications is 18th May 2016. Complete information about Educational Qualification, No of Vacancies regarding KPSC Kerala Recruitment is given below.
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details 2016
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Junior Instructor (Electrician)||24|
|3||Assistant (Kannada Knowing)||01|
|4||Draftsman Grade-II (Mechanical)||01|
|7||High School Assistant (Physical Science) Tamil Medium||02|
|8||Staff Nurse Grade-II (Ayurveda)||04|
|9||Data Entry Operator||10|
|10||Assistant Professor Nursing||01|
|11||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|12||Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior)||02|
|13||Boat Lascar Grade II||02|
|15||Higher Secondary School Teacher (Senior) English||03|
|16||Medical Officer (Netra)||05|
|17||Draftsman (Architectural) Grade I||01|
|20||A.C Plant Operator||01|
|21||Laboratory Technician Grade- II||01|
|22||Nurse Grade – II (Ayurveda)||22|
|24||Driver Grade II (HDV)||01|
|26||Last Grade Servant||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment
Age Limit for Kerala PSC Junior Instructor Recruitment
Aspirants who want to apply for KPSC Recruitment should fulfill the age criteria as per Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Board.
Educational Qualification for Kerala PSC Jobs
- For the Posts 1, 3, 5, 7, 9,10, 11, 14: Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized university.
- For the Posts 2, 8, 22: S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification.
- For the Posts 4,19, 17: Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized university.
- Laboratory Assistant: Should pass in PDC in Science Subject or its equivalent.
- HigherSecondary School Teacher: Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala.
- For the Posts 13, 26, 24: Literacy in Malayalam or Tamil or Kannada.
- Medical Officer (Netra): M.D. (Ayurveda) Netra/Salakya awarded by a recognized University.
- Senior Lecturer: M.S.(General Surgery) /DNB (General Surgery).
- Laboratory Technician: Should Pass in Pre-Degree or equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks or B grade in Science subject.
- Tradesman: Pass in Standard VII.
- Seaman: Must have studied up to standard VIII.
PSC Kerala Recruitment Details 2016
Name Of the Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Total No. Of Vacancies: 102.
Name Of the Post: Various.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Kerala.
Mode Of Application: Online.
Application Fee: Nil.
Selection Process: Aspirants who applied to Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 should undergo the rounds conducted by KPSC Board. The selection process is given below.
- Written Test.
Kerala PSC Online Application
Interested candidates can apply online from the Official Website www.keralapsc.gov.in. Click on Online Registration from Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal. Online Application Links will be available from 12th April 2016. The last date for submitting Online Applications is 18th May 2016. Online links will become inactive after 18th May 2016. So aspirants should submit the Online Applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Kerala PSC Official site whose URL is www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on One time Registration.
- If you are a new user, click on New Registration.
- Fill the necessary details.
- Click on Submit.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Application without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Click on Submit.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 12th April 2016.
- Last date for submitting Online Applications: 18th May 2016.
Kerala PSC Results
After the Final Selection Process, Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Board announces the result. Candidates can check the Results from the Official website. The link for checking Kerala PSC results will be provided soon. For more updates visit our site regularly.
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,458 total views, 1 views today