Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2016 Notification is released in October 2016. This is the Exam Notification to recruit the candidates for filling 136 vacancies in Karnataka government. Karnataka PSC has issued the recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer, Technician, and other posts. Candidates who are interested towards KPSC recruitment should apply through Online on or before 2nd November 2016. Applicants can check more details from here.
Kerala PSC AE Recruitment 2016
Kerala Public Service Commission had issued an Employment Notification on October 2016. This notification is published for recruiting the candidates for KPSC various vacancies. This recruitment board is looking to select the talented and eligible contenders for filling 136 Assistant Engineer, Technician and other posts in Kerala state. Job Aspirants who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Kerala should use this excellent opportunity. Read the KPSC Official Notification before applying for this Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2016. Job Aspirants who are seeking should fill the KPSC Online Applications from the official website www.Kerala PSC.gov.in. Online Applications are provided on the official website and close date on the 2nd November 2016. Check all the KPSC Recruitment Eligibility Details etc. which are clearly mentioned in our job portal in the below sections. The last date for submitting the KPSC Online Applications is 2nd November 2016.
Kerala Public Service Commission was established on 2nd September 1957. KPSC first chairman is Yadav Nath Singh. The KPSC was created by the Constitution of India. The primary responsibility of the KPSC organization is to recruit the candidates for various posts under the different departments in Kerala Public Service Commission. For this purpose, KPSC will conduct various examinations. Recently in the Month ofOctober, Kerala Public Service Commission has issued a notification to fill the 136 vacancies of Assistant Engineer, Technician, and other posts.
KPSC AE Vacancy Details – Overview
- Assistant Professor in Anesthesia: 11
- Assistant Professor of Neurology: 06
- Lecturer in Botany: 06
- Veterinary Surgeon GR- II:
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 07
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 01
- Assistant Manager: 03
- Lower Division Typist: 02
- Refrigeration Mechanic: 02
- Car Technician Grade-II: 02
- Pharmacist Grade-II: 02
- Electrician: 01
- Village Field Assistant:–
- House Keeper: 03
- Higher Secondary School Teacher: 09
- Lower Division Typist: 02
- Laboratory Technician GR II: 13
- Beat Forest Officer: 01
- Last Grade Servants: 02
- Veterinary Surgeon GR- II: 01
- Asst Jailor GR I/Superintendent: 02
- Instrument Mechanic: 01
- Branch Manager: 13
- Civil Excise Officer: 03
- Women Civil Excise Officer: 12
- Pharmacist GRADE II- AYURVEDA: 17
- Pharmacist GRADE II – HOMOEO: 02
- Part Time High School Assistant: 12
- Processor Server: 01
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission.
Total No. of Posts: 136 Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Technician, and Various posts.
Official Website: www.Kerala PSC.gov.in.
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Mode of Application: Online.
Last Date: 2/11/2016/
Application Fee: Un-Employed Candidates:
Refer official notification to know the information about the application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates who are interested in applying for the Kerala PSC recruitment needs to write the KPSC Written Test, which is conducted by the relevant KPSC Recruitment Board.
Eligibility Criteria For KPSC Recruitment 2016
Applicants have to complete their graduation. For post, wise educational qualification refers the official website.
Age Limit For KPSC
Check the official notification there is a different age limit based on the post.So, for clear information refer official notification.
Instructions For Applying KPSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) official website first that is www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Read the Kerala PSC Job notification under Examinations category in Homepage.
- Open the application form for which post you want to apply.
- After filing the application click on the submit the KPSC application form.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
179 total views, 1 views today