Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification has got issued recently. The Kerala High Court has released a recruitment notification to fill 20 Vacancies of Research Assistant Posts. Moreover, interested Candidates can verify the Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Pay Scale Information, and Other Recruitment Particulars in this article. Further, the Aspirants can check the Official Website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in to apply for the Research Assistant Posts.
From this site, we Provide the information regarding the latest government jobs both at the state level as well as at the central level, particular exam patterns, besides the prescribed syllabus for the written exams. On the other hand, this recruitment is the best opportunity for the job seekers who are waiting to go with the Government Jobs. Further, the last date for the submission of Kerala High Court Application is 28/10/2016.
- 1 Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment 2016
- 1.1 Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Job Particulars
- 1.3 HCK Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- 1.4 High Court of Kerala Research Asst Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1.5 Pay Scale for Research Assistant Posts 2016
- 1.6 How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016
Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment 2016
Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification has got released recently. The Kerala High Court has released a recruitment notification to fill 20 Vacancies of Research Assistant Posts. Moreover, Interested and Eligible Candidates can utilize this recruitment opportunity. Kerala High Court is recruiting the candidates through Written Test, as well as, Other rounds for the Research Assistant Posts. Further, refer www.wingovtjobs.com for the latest Government Job Details.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Research Assistant Posts
Number of Posts: 20 Vacancies
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016 Job Particulars
Organisation Name: High Court of Kerala
Name of the Post: Research Assistant Posts
Mode of Apply: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.hckrecruitment.nic.in
Last Date: 28th October 2016
Application Fee: Moreover, Candidates has to refer the Official Notification for complete Application Fee Details.
Selection Process: The Kerala High Court Recruitment Board will recruit the applicants through the following rounds:
- Dictation Test, as well as, Interview.
HCK Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Commencement date to apply for the post: Available Now.
- The last date to submit the application form: 28/11/2016.
High Court of Kerala Research Asst Posts Recruitment 2016
This section mainly focuses on Age Limit as well as the prescribed Educational Qualifications. The Job Seekers have to refer the Eligibilities clearly before applying for the Posts. On the other hand, Violation of Eligibility Criteria may cause huge loss to the Applicants during Verification Process.
Age limit for Kerala High Court Research Assistant Recruitment 2016
Moreover, Applicants Age Criteria should be as follows:
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years.
Educational Qualifications for HCK Recruitment 2016 Vacancies
- Candidates have to complete Graduation in Law (LLB). Besides, Final year last semester students are also eligible to apply.
Pay Scale for Research Assistant Posts 2016
Moreover, Recruited candidates will be offered a Pay Band of Rs.12,000/- per month.
How to Apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment 2016
- Go to official website www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Download the application official notification as well as read carefully.
- Further, Click on the Apply Online link.
- Moreover, Complete the step-1 process by generating your registration number.
- Then go for the step-2 process and fill the information according to the instructions carefully with valid details without any mistakes.
- Upload scanned copy of their passport size photograph as well as signature.
- Click on the submit option to submit your application form indeed.
- After submission of online application, retain printout of filled in the form besides send with photocopies of all certificates to the given address within 45 days from the date of closure of step- 1 and step- 2 process.
The Registrar general,
High Court of Kerala,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
211 total views, 2 views today