Karnataka Government has released the official notification for Karnataka SET Notification 2017. Latest Government Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Lecturer/Assistant Professorship can utilize the KSET Recruitment 2017. Contenders passionate to work for the Karnataka Government can apply through Online only. No other mode of Applications will not receive. KSET Lecturer Online Application will come to available from 9th October 2017 to 31st October 2017. No upper age limit for the KSET Assistant Professorship 2017. Interested candidates can download the official advertisement of Karnataka SET from the below sections. Check the KSET Notification full details from the following parts of this article.
- 1 Karnataka SET Notification 2017
- 1.1 KSET Assistant Professorship Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.2 Karnataka State Eligibility Test(KSET) -Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka SET Assistant Professorship
- 1.4 Online Process for KSET Assistant Professorship 2017
Karnataka SET Notification 2017
Karnataka State Eligibility Test(KSET) is going to conduct the test on 31st December 2017. The Karnataka Government Job seekers who meet the eligibility criteria must apply before the last date. Eligible candidates who are interested in Lecturer/Assistant Professorship can follow the instructions below to apply for KSET 2017. Check Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Selection Process, etc. from the below-given sections of this page. Download Karnataka SET Notification 2017 from our blog. for more information, Visit the KSET official website www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
KSET Assistant Professorship Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Post: Karnataka State Eligibility Test.
Total No of Vacancies: Lecturer/Assistant Professorship.
Individuals can check the official notification or web portal to know more about the Karnataka SET Notification 2017.
Karnataka State Eligibility Test(KSET) -Overview
|Name of Organization||Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Lecturer/Assistant Professorship|
|Job Categorery||State Government Jobs|
Selection Criteria for KSET Lecturer Jobs 2017
Competitors who had registered for the Karnataka SET Notification 2017 should undergo with the following selection rounds. Check the below rounds of Selection process.
- Written Test.
Important Dates for KSET Recruitment 2017
- Online Application Starts from 9/10/2017.
- Closing date for Application Submission: 31/10/2017.
- Last date for online application with Rs. 150/- as late fee 7/11/2017.
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application: 10th November 2017
- Written Examination Date: 31st December 2017.
Application Fee for KSET Examination 2017
Aspirants who are willing to appear for the test must pay the application fee by category wise as follows.
- General Category Candidates – Rs.1050/-
- Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB – Rs.850/-
- Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD(VH/ PH) – Rs.550/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka SET Assistant Professorship
Individuals who are interested in applying for the Karnataka SET Notification 2017 application form must have completed the master’s degree with minimum 55% marks from the accredited university can ask online for the KSET Application Form 2017. The final years are appearing candidates, and the result waiting candidates can also apply for the application process.
Contenders no need to have any upper age limit criteria for the Karnataka SET Online Application. Applicants can apply without any age criteria.
Online Process for KSET Assistant Professorship 2017
- Initially, contenders can visit the official website of KSET, i.e., http://www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- On the home page, Check the Notifications link.
- Now, Download and read the instructions in the KSET Notification 2017.
- Applicants must register using valid email and password.
- Click all the valid information like Name, DOB, Phone, Address, etc.
- Payment must be deposited to KSET accounts through KSET website or in any of the nearest State Bank of India branch.
- After two days of payment, applicants must download the duly filled Karnataka SET Application Form.
- Attach the scanned copies of photographs, Documents and send to the respective Test Centers.