- 1 Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2016 – Engineering Jobs
- 1.2 Karnataka Public Works Department – www.kpwd.gov.in
- 1.3 Details about Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer Exam 2016
- 1.4 Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer General Studies Syllabus
- 1.5 KPWD Jr Engineer Civil Engineering Syllabus
- 1.6 Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus 2016
Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus 2016 is provided here for the aspirants who are going to appear for the Karnataka Public Works Department Junior Engineer Exam. Karnataka PWD has recently released a notification to fill 501 Jr Engineer Posts. Aspirants who are looking for Government Jobs in Karnataka can use this opportunity to get a Government job. Aspirants who are appearing for Jr Engineer Exam will be searching for Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus 2016 & JE Exam Pattern. The Download link for Karnataka Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern is given below. Aspirants can prepare well by following the Karnataka PWD JE Syllabus, Karnataka PWD JE Previous Papers Pdf attached below for the guidance of the candidates. All the Best.
Aspirants can bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com to get latest updates regarding Government Jobs, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.
Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2016 – Engineering Jobs
Karnataka PWD has released the recruitment notification to fill the 501 Junior Engineer posts in Civil & Mechanical departments in Group ‘C’ Cadre. Aspirants who possess Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent are eligible to apply for these Jr Engineer Posts. Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years. Applicants will be selected based on the Written Test & Interview. Candidates who are interested in working for Government Jobs in Karnataka or Engineer Jobs can apply for this KPWD Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date. The last date to apply for Karnataka PWD Recruitment is 03/03/2016. For more further information visit the official website of Karnataka Public Works Department.
Karnataka Public Works Department – www.kpwd.gov.in
Karnataka Public Works Department is also known as Karnataka Public Works, Ports and Inland Water Transport Department. The public works department was established in the year 1856. KPWD is the Karnataka government agency in charge of the public works in the state of Karnataka, India. KPWD has its headquarters located in Bangalore, Karnataka. It is entrusted with the responsibility of construction and maintenance of buildings for most of the Karnataka Government departments and Public undertakings and maintenance of road works including the National Highways, State Highways, and Major District roads. The official website of KPWD is www.kpwd.gov.in.
Details about Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Works Department.
No of posts: 501 posts.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Official website: www.kpwd.gov.in
Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer General Studies Syllabus
- Science and Technology updates.
- Indian Economy.
- History – India & Karnataka.
- Personalities in News.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Polity.
- Cultural Heritage & Tourism.
- Geography – India, Karnataka.
- Current events – International, National, and Local, etc.
KPWD Jr Engineer Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Building Materials.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Solid Mechanics.
- The design of Steel Structures.
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Pipe Flow.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering etc.
Karnataka PWD Junior Engineer Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Applied Mechanics and Design.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences.
- Engineering Materials.
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations etc.
Click below to get
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,059 total views, 5 views today